Jethro Tull High-Res PCM Downloads (Steven Wilson's 'Flat' Remixes)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is The 2011 Steven Wilson Stereo Remix single CD version of Aqualung released in 2015 really mastered by Peter Mew?
I know that Steven Wilson thought so.
But it was later discovered that single CD version of Thick As A Brick released in 2015 was "flat transfer" from SW mix...

Is The 2011 Steven Wilson Stereo Remix single CD version of Aqualung released in 2015 really mastered by Peter Mew?
I know that Steven Wilson thought so.
But it was later discovered that single CD version of Thick As A Brick released in 2015 was "flat transfer" from SW mix...
December 2015 is the first time I received non Peter Mew Aqualung samples to check.

December 2015 is the first time I received non Peter Mew Aqualung samples to check.
Interesting. But that was maybe for your involvement in 2016 Adapted Edition?

25th May 2015 was the release date for standalone Vinyl, CD and hi-res digital download of Aqualung.
We know that digital download doesn't have the Peter Mew mastering and Vinyl is another beast.
But I'm still confused about that standalone CD.

Interesting. But that was maybe for your involvement in 2016 Adapted Edition?

25th May 2015 was the release date for standalone Vinyl, CD and hi-res digital download of Aqualung.
We know that digital download doesn't have the Peter Mew mastering and Vinyl is another beast.
But I'm still confused about that standalone CD.
Oh memory - I had the earlier download to check. Never a CD. Now the May 2015 CD is a mystery to me. :)
@Plan9
https://forums.stevehoffman.tv/threads/was-there-a-second-remix-of-aqualung.867673/

Back