Steven Wilson Free Steven Wilson mp3 Sampler

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rtbluray

Hi-Res Moderator
Staff member
QQ Supporter
http://www.amazon.com/Sampler-Steven-Wilson/dp/B00Y23BRLM/

If you're on this forum and you have not had a proper introduction to Steven Wilson's music, now is your chance!

A free 8 song mp3 sampler from amazon that contains:

1) Perfect Life
2) Drive Home
3) Index
4) Harmony Korine
5) Postcard (Live)
6) Please Come Home
7) Abandoner [Engineers Mix]
8) Insurgentes [Live in Frankfurt]

I don't know how long this deal will last, so jump on it! :)

Apparently they are sold out.

Attachments

• ran out.jpg
    ran out.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 229
Thanks...I never messed around with Amazon music but when I added the free SW sampler, it showed a bunch of "auto-rip" music in my account from purchases made over the last many many years, a couple I don't even remember buying. It even has a shuffle play mode.

Thanks...I never messed around with Amazon music but when I added the free SW sampler, it showed a bunch of "auto-rip" music in my account from purchases made over the last many many years, a couple I don't even remember buying. It even has a shuffle play mode.

My experience exactly! Nice feature.

Well the free version of Amazon music let's you also upload up to 400 songs from you own library too...it might be a Lil more than that...but me remember 400 as the number a year ago.

Actually only 250 songs can you upload free..........Snood pays for the service so can upload 250,000 songs only got 100,000 uploaded now

My Whole collection including bootys.......which is weird but yeah you can upload you bootys.....and it is legal - some agreement they made with music companies.

But........

If you looking for a GREAT new Music player - Google play music - 50,000 uploads of you own tunes including bootys FREEEE and the software is tons better than Amazon - TONS, O mean Tooooooooooooooons no comparison. The refresh on Google is amazing compared.........editing your tunes titles is a breeze......Amazon locks up almost on everything after a few changes.

Actually only 250 songs can you upload free..........Snood pays for the service so can upload 250,000 songs only got 100,000 uploaded now

My Whole collection including bootys.......which is weird but yeah you can upload you bootys.....and it is legal - some agreement they made with music companies.

But........

If you looking for a GREAT new Music player - Google play music - 50,000 uploads of you own tunes including bootys FREEEE and the software is tons better than Amazon - TONS, O mean Tooooooooooooooons no comparison. The refresh on Google is amazing compared.........editing your tunes titles is a breeze......Amazon locks up almost on everything after a few changes.
so how much better is this google music player? ;)

Yea, well we have the same problem getting downloads from overseas here too. There is a way to trick a website into thinking you're in their country though, but I don't remember how to do that.

Yea, well we have the same problem getting downloads from overseas here too. There is a way to trick a website into thinking you're in their country though, but I don't remember how to do that.

Nope 8 (

I wonder why they butchered the mastering of Harmony Korinne. DR05 vs. DR07 on the original and if not clipped, peaks at 0 almost throughout (take that back, definitely clipped).

Back