modern day 5.1 surround recievers

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

huggy

hi guys, it has been a while since I posted, some people here might not know this, the old quad recievers you can get true SQ matrix and discrete on the newer 5.1 and 5.2 surround recievers I was talking to a friend that I know at our local

best buy, and he knows about all the quad formats and with the newer surround sound recievers and he has been with it for over 30 years, so I tried the test and it works. would one have to do is on your 5.1 surround sound reciever, is on the

center channel speaker unlook the one wire so you would have 4.0 instead of 5.1, and set the surround sound reciever and set the surround sound reciever to dolby pro logic II x and the sound would go from 5.1 to 4.0, and he also knows

about those old tate processers. so I did the the text my self I played a regular 2 channel record like the blood sweat and tears the second one and compared it the the new release in 4.0 from Audio fidelty and the sound was the same and

when I die. the trombone came out of the back left rear. on both. and you do not need a carridge that tracks at 50,000 and a shbata tip, you can use and phono cartridge becasue the SQ and decrete decoder is on the surround sound

reciever. try it. and what my friend also told me. the sound will be better instead of the analog quad recievers. becasue the sound would be a digital decorder built in but sound as my friend told me will still be analog.

take care

huggy

Those old Best Buy guys, a wealth of information. :popcorn

Back