SANSUI QS-D1000 4CHN QUADRAPHONIC SYNTHESIZER ON Ebay

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good eye, same auction I found too (see the bottom of the thread below):

https://www.quadraphonicquad.com/fo...tor-CD4-50-and-Sansui-QS-D1000-on-Yahoo-Japan

I'd say it's definitely a re-sell from that prior Japanese auction. It's the same two out of the three photos, but the one of the
serial number photo is missing. When I inquired about the serial number, the seller refused to give it, said "you can find that
out if you win".

I don't have a good feel about the seller. I wonder if they've actually tested the unit for function, considering the need for a
voltage transformer? And returns are not accepted. As bad as I want one of these too, I think I'm sitting this one out. But I
bet it will probably go for $2,000 USD, at least.

Hmm. Anyone have any bread, I need to eat my own words? When I last posted, I thought the unit was at $810, but it was only at $510. It ended up selling for only $760.
If it worked without any problems, and no cosmetic wear, not a bad price I guess.

Hi. ALL
I bought one of these QSD-2 about 3 years ago and got it recapped & recalibrated and the holly grail done to it. it was the best thing I did, it sounded fantastic QS & the Synth mode one of the best it does SQ not to bad as well.
But the QSD-1 & the SM would be the best.
Bill............

I have to use voltage transform on my QSD-1000 because it is set up for Japanese 110v. The transformer converts the voltage from 117v down to 110v.

Back