Buying Audio Fidelity Multichannel SACDs

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Closing in on June 29th! That's next Monday my good friends....I have will have my claws on 2 copies of The World Famous Doors...lol IN QUAD! Getting fired up man....

I can't wait...in fact I've developed a new strategy...I already have an order with importcds for a great price..BUT I want more than one copy of this one...and I want it as quick as I can get it WITHOUT paying a huge shipping cost..since I don't have prime like you do..I've been forced to be creative...so what I've done is order from Bullmoose and I have opted for their expedited shipping which is supposed to be 2 or 3 day delivery($4.99)..the total cost for this will be around $30...which I think is a fair price..I should be able to get this before the 4th of July...here

I just ordered the jeff Beck quad and the BB King/Eric Clapton Riding from Import Cds

I don't know what is up but I just received a Shipping Notice from ImportCD for The Best of the Doors SACD...On the order # they cancelled with everyone's early orders ! I have been emailing them for a status since they reposted the SACD with the same Item Number they had for the cancelled orders. I kept asking them to verify if my order was truly cancelled or not. I did the 3rd email today complaining they haven't responded yet. I ALSO ordered another copy today from them as it was a $1.00 cheaper then the original order and used the new 10% off coupon. That order came up as "Backordered". Their shipping is always super slow so I'm doubtful I'll even get it before the 29th release date but we will see.

The downside with ImportCDs is they Don't cancel an order once received. This happened to me where I sent 5 emails canceling an order with no response.

That's why when they said they canceled my Doors order through e-mail, I just laid back cool - because I know my order for The Doors Quad SACD should be here when they get them. At least that's my expectation... Good grief.

I still shop with them though. They have a sale on now:

Now through June 30th, enter promo code "TAKE10" when you checkout for the savings to appear in your cart. No minimum purchase required and no limits on use

The downside with ImportCDs is they Don't cancel an order once received. This happened to me where I sent 5 emails canceling an order with no response.

That's why when they said they canceled my Doors order through e-mail, I just laid back cool - because I know my order for The Doors Quad SACD should be here when they get them. At least that's my expectation... Good grief.

I still shop with them though. They have a sale on now:
They cancelled my order and refunded my PayPal transaction 3 weeks ago.

Import CDS cancelled my Doors pre-order & refunded my PayPal 3-4 weeks ago too. Ordered from Amazon at the same time. Keeping my fingers crossed that order gets filled. No cancellation notice from them.

ImportCDs, going through their eBay store, were great a few weeks ago when they sent wrong item in order and provided refund no problem after I sent the item back. I've also never been charged for any orders on CC until they shipped when ordering directly through their site. And I've always received my orders in a timely manor.

Perhaps it had to do with their recent upgrade, but I could not cancel an order I had placed earlier that was waiting to become available and they sent it anyway a month later. No matter, I did want the order and titles, no problem. I would have prefered a little more flexibility on their part. Can't buy everything all at once, but we try anyway! ;)

This thread will discuss places to order Audio Fidelity Multichannel SACDs and advice on where to buy them.

Deep Discount emailed me my SACD order of Best of the Doors has shipped. Interesting I didn't think it would ship until the end of the month?

Back