Buying Audio Fidelity Multichannel SACDs

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I guess I phrased that poorly...I meant the numbers..it's not like the VIN number on an automobile...

Ah now I gotchya! (y) I used to pay attention to the numbers.. now I'm a fully-fledged SACD zealot (TM LizardKing!) I'm just thankful to get my hands on these suckers, some of them don't hang around for long enough to even check the numbers! :yikes

I wonder if they opened up a new distribution center...most of the time they come from Hebron Kentucky...that's awesome..

They still come from Kentucky.

June 25, 2015 , 11:04 pm
Accepted at USPS Origin Sort Facility
SHEPHERDSVILLE, KY 40165

Back in the good old days they came from Irvine CA before the company sold out. They even had a retail store in Irvine back in the early 1990s and I used to buy imported CDs there.

They still come from Kentucky.

June 25, 2015 , 11:04 pm
Accepted at USPS Origin Sort Facility
SHEPHERDSVILLE, KY 40165

Back in the good old days they came from Irvine CA before the company sold out. They even had a retail store in Irvine back in the early 1990s and I used to buy imported CDs there.

Same as mine, shipped from KY on the 25th.

Just got the confirmation from Amazon. Best of the Doors SACD shipped!!! Can't wait to hear this excellent quad mix again!

my Doors order was shipped on the 25th as well. Its shipped from Hebron KY, which is very near the Cincinnati\Northern Kentucky Airport. But this is also the location of a large Amazon distribution center.

I wonder if Import CD has Amazon fulfill the order for them?

Just got the confirmation from Amazon. Best of the Doors SACD shipped!!! Can't wait to hear this excellent quad mix again!

Me too! :)

Hello,
We wanted to let you know that we have shipped your items. We've combined "Best of the Doors" and one other item from your orders together in the same package.

Amazon sent me word that my copy will be arriving tomorrow - June 29th!
Looking forward to it.

+1 - My Amazon package will hit Long Island tomorrow. I love the new Monday release date.

How many did everyone get? Here's my Doors quad SACD collection:

Attachments

• doors_quad_collection.jpg
    doors_quad_collection.jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 138
Back