Buying Audio Fidelity Multichannel SACDs

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am a light-weight with just a single copy :) In my defense, I am not that much of a Doors fan.

Since there is a lot of talk about amazon I thought I'd share this with you....today on the way to church I saw 5 post office trucks...now keeping in mind it is Sunday I asked one of the truck drivers if they were all amazon packages...she said yes they were only delivering amazon packages...amazon has 3 warehouses now in Florida(where I live when I'm not in Space)...as part of these warehouse deals amazon started charging tax last year...but I'm still waiting on the "drone" delivery:)

I love the Doors but why do I need multiple copies? I have the Perception box set also. To each their own.:mad:@:

Yea, I wish I had kept my Perception box. I traded it in over at FYE for $35 store credit back in the day. Oh well. At least I have most of the individual SACDs (skipped Strange Days).

"Strange Days" is my favorite Doors album because every single song is good from start to finish. For me, all the other albums are hit & miss. That's why I'll take a 'Best Of' because I prefer the hit singles.

"Strange Days" is my favorite Doors album because every single song is good from start to finish. For me, all the other albums are hit & miss. That's why I'll take a 'Best Of' because I prefer the hit singles.

I'd take L.A.Woman as my favorite album...Love Her Madly...L.A.Woman..Riders On The Storm.. The WASP...L.A.Woman is the only regret I have about this quad release...if it included that song it would be epic...I also prefer the hit singles..

I love the Doors but why do I need multiple copies? I have the Perception box set also. To each their own.:mad:@:

To be quite honest, I bought 2 so I could offer it to anyone who wants a copy and missed out due to limited availability. Looking out for my QQ friends.

Last edited:
To be quite honest, I bought 2 so I could offer it to anyone who wants a copy and missed out due to limited availability. Looking out for my QQ friends.

That's a nice gesture...but just think if that extra copy could help you get some of the titles you really want and don't have...like aqualung or Avalon...of course you have to sit on the title for awhile..not easy to do...

Back