Buying Audio Fidelity Multichannel SACDs

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OK, I am doing some catch up today. I just blew the budget and bought 9 AF SACDs and two others on my want list. This should almost double my SACD collection. I couldn't refuse the 10% off sale at Importcds.com. I just hope that the 4 that are back ordered aren't out of print yet. Looks like I am gonna have a digital week in the near future. This should hold me until the next batch comes out!

OK, I am doing some catch up today. I just blew the budget and bought 9 AF SACDs and two others on my want list. This should almost double my SACD collection. I couldn't refuse the 10% off sale at Importcds.com. I just hope that the 4 that are back ordered aren't out of print yet. Looks like I am gonna have a digital week in the near future. This should hold me until the next batch comes out!

Wow! What are the 9 AF SACDs you bought?

To be quite honest, I bought 2 so I could offer it to anyone who wants a copy and missed out due to limited availability. Looking out for my QQ friends.

If you're serious about that I'm interested - my pre-order was cancelled. How much do you want for it, including shipping to a UK address?

I doubt it going to arrive "shortly" after the 30th...sometimes it takes 2 weeks to arrive...maybe shortly after the 4th of July is more realistic...

Actually I received my copy of the Best of the Doors today! Pretty good delivery from Deep Discount I'd say. Fast delivery, cheaper price is a nice combination.

Wow! What are the 9 AF SACDs you bought?

Earth, Wind and Fire, Grover Washington, America (Homecoming), Billy Joel, Labelle, Bread, Blood, Sweat and Tears (Self Titled), Guess Who and The Doors. I also included The Sound Of Music and Van Cliburn's Tchaikovsky's Piano Concerto. I am tired of clicks and pops on the Van Cliburn LP, so I finally broke down and got the SACD. The Sound Of Music hasn't been in my collection for at least 25 years, so now I can get multichannel and hopefully noise free sound. I am really looking forward to all of these even without the glowing reviews on QQ. I either bought the quads or really wanted them for all of these titles, so now I can keep busy catching up when they arrive.

p.s. Happy Canada Day to my fellow Canadians at home and abroad.

Earth, Wind and Fire, Grover Washington, America (Homecoming), Billy Joel, Labelle, Bread, Blood, Sweat and Tears (Self Titled), Guess Who and The Doors. I also included The Sound Of Music and Van Cliburn's Tchaikovsky's Piano Concerto. I am tired of clicks and pops on the Van Cliburn LP, so I finally broke down and got the SACD. The Sound Of Music hasn't been in my collection for at least 25 years, so now I can get multichannel and hopefully noise free sound. I am really looking forward to all of these even without the glowing reviews on QQ. I either bought the quads or really wanted them for all of these titles, so now I can keep busy catching up when they arrive.

p.s. Happy Canada Day to my fellow Canadians at home and abroad.

That's awesome.....and...you can't worry about all the various reviews here and there. I mean...unless the average score is a 6 or a 5 and there are at least 20 voters...you probably can't go wrong. :)

Headed to Seattle tomorrow to pick up my stash ( way cheaper to have them mailed there than up here to Canada) hopefully these two are waiting for me

Opps, got a double post!

So I'll add that I just put in my preorder for a few titles. Thanks for link.

Back