Film Music of Jerry Goldsmith in Multichannel SACD for $3.75 !

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bmoura

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
Since 2002/2003
Now here's a deal. The 5-star rated Multichannel SACD of Film Music of Jerry Goldsmith, one of the first Multichannel SACDs from Telarc, is going for $3.75 plus shipping on Amazon.
That's for new copies of this excellent Multichannel SACD. If you don't have a copy, grab it at these prices! :)

Jerry Goldsmith.jpg

Film Music of Jerry Goldsmith - Jerry Goldsmith conducts the London Symphony Orchestra (Telarc SACD-60433)
http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-list...acd_new_olp_sr?ie=UTF8&condition=new&sr=&qid=

I ordered from amazon US third party seller...I'll probably receive the CD version...but it's worth a shot...

I don't know. I've ordered from 3rd party sellers on Amazon and I get SACDs from them. At under $10 with shipping, an incredible deal worth trying as you say!

Now here's a deal. The 5-star rated Multichannel SACD of Film Music of Jerry Goldsmith, one of the first Multichannel SACDs from Telarc, is going for $3.75 plus shipping on Amazon.
That's for new copies of this excellent Multichannel SACD. If you don't have a copy, grab it at these prices! :)

View attachment 19772

Film Music of Jerry Goldsmith - Jerry Goldsmith conducts the London Symphony Orchestra (Telarc SACD-60433)
http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-list...acd_new_olp_sr?ie=UTF8&condition=new&sr=&qid=

Thanks for the tip - I ordered it along with a copy of LAGQ's 'Spin' on SACD...

Gave this one a spin: the fidelity is very good. The rears are not discrete. The 5.0 is a definite improvement over the 2.0 as it adds a spaciousness and fullness to the listening experience. It is a front-centric recording; never producing any truly surround moments. In that regard it does disappoint but it is still a nice listen.

Back