• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Quadraphonic Quad and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

For Trade: Bryan Ferry - Boys & Girls SACD

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
View attachment 20137

It's already here!
That was unbelievably fast shipping, not to mention that the disc itself is still in excellent shape. Listening to it now, and I'm loving it all! Will post a more thorough review in the poll thread later on! :)
Does seem a bit odd that it doesn't say Super Audio CD on the spine like others I've seen pictured...

Attachments

• boys_and_girls_front.jpg
    boys_and_girls_front.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 113
I've talked about this on here before, I think they were having an off day at the factory when a batch of these went out.. the rear inlay is upside down!

The Super Audio CD logotype is there, it's just inside the jewel case tray rather than the front spline! Pics to follow..

Looks like the rear inlay is the only thing that's screwed up on my version.

The way the outlay and back cover of the booklet is seems to be intentional.

But hey, I really don't care that much about all of this because I finally have the disc, and it's incredible! :)

Funny, my disc is the same (with the upside-down parts). I thought it was intentional!

I think some of it is intentional and some isn't. The picture being upside down must be normal because the printing is right side up. Was the LP like that?

Funny, my disc is the same (with the upside-down parts). I thought it was intentional!

Its a little bit funny.… :D
(I got my copy new & sealed from Amazon, so it's not some knock off.. quality control musta gone out the window that day.. maybe it was a Friday and they couldn't wait to clock out and get down the pub! :friday: )

Here's a picture of the vinyl. Upside down there too, so that's normal.

Attachments

• ferry_upside_down.jpg
    ferry_upside_down.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 107
  • ferry_upside_down2.jpg
    ferry_upside_down2.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 100
It's now my turn to celebrate the Postman's visit. I've just come home to my package containing both AF discs and I'm really happy with them. I'm glad this first swap worked out this smoothly. Thanks again to Ryan! :)

It's now my turn to celebrate the Postman's visit. I've just come home to my package containing both AF discs and I'm really happy with them. I'm glad this first swap worked out this smoothly. Thanks again to Ryan! :)

This was my first international swap, and I'm also glad that it went so smoothly!
Enjoy both discs but particularly BS&T, my favorite of the two! :)

Back