Mixed up pressing

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jwb474

QQ Supporter
I have a goofy problem: I bought a bunch of classical DTS-CDs off of Ebay a while back. They have been great. When I got to playing "The orchestral music of Debussy: volume three" I got Dave Crusin: Two for the Road". The artwork on the CD itself is correct. Is this a known problem and does a correct version of Debussy Volume 3 exist?

I have a goofy problem: I bought a bunch of classical DTS-CDs off of Ebay a while back. They have been great. When I got to playing "The orchestral music of Debussy: volume three" I got Dave Crusin: Two for the Road". The artwork on the CD itself is correct. Is this a known problem and does a correct version of Debussy Volume 3 exist?

First of all , if it has the artwork, it means that the Debussy disc DOES exist...
A similar thing happened to me recently...I bought the "Begin Again" OST and got Joan Baez's "Diamonds and Rust"...the artwork on the disc itself was from the OST...at least I got a new copy of the right disc cause it was from Amazon...good luck with the DTS CD one though...ebay's a pain lately...

First of all , if it has the artwork, it means that the Debussy disc DOES exist...
A similar thing happened to me recently...I bought the "Begin Again" OST and got Joan Baez's "Diamonds and Rust"...the artwork on the disc itself was from the OST...at least I got a new copy of the right disc cause it was from Amazon...good luck with the DTS CD one though...ebay's a pain lately...

OST?...and how is the sound quality on "Diamonds and Rust"...have you considered THIS ONE

Back