Rob Reed - Sanctuary 2

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Has anyone in Canada got there order of this yet as I did the preorder back in April and nothing here yet.
Before I email them thought I would check here in case others are in same boat as me.

Got mine 2 days ago....interestingly enough, the customs declaration label is signed by RR himself...

My copy of Sanctuary II arrived today in the mail.

Finally got my copy today and also Chicago Quadio which took a little more than 3 weeks to deliver, maybe you will get your Chicago soon as well, so glad they did not go on strike today and maybe the post office staff were in a good mood today based on my delayed deliveries.

No I never got a email reply from Magenta(Rob Reeds) store.

Finally got my copy today and also Chicago Quadio which took a little more than 3 weeks to deliver, maybe you will get your Chicago soon as well, so glad they did not go on strike today and maybe the post office staff were in a good mood today based on my delayed deliveries.

No I never got a email reply from Magenta(Rob Reeds) store.
I did get Quadio today. Yeah originally the mail lockout was to be last Thursday - you and I would have been screwed.

I emailed rob 3 times and never got a reply. Way back in the time of Sanctuary One I did get a reply from him.

Back