Oppo Japan BDP-105DJPL Adds Stereo DSD 256 Playback via DAC

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bmoura

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
Since 2002/2003
OPPO Digital Japan has announced their new limited edition BDP-105BDJPL disc player and DAC.

This special model adds Stereo DSD 256 playback via the DAC output among its new features. It will be available for a very limited time starting in mid-August 2015.
Price will be 250,000 Yen.

OPPO_BDP-105DJPL_FRONT-1024x421.jpg

Oppo Digital Japan BDP-105DJPL Limited Edition Blu-Ray Disc Player + DAC
http://www.oppodigital.jp/products/bd-player/bdp-105djpl/

I am SO hoping future Oppo players have multi-channel FLAC capacity. That....would be killer.
To be fair, the current models do have the capacity. When you use the Oppo to browse to your NAS, you can play the multi channel FLAC files, but not gapless.

Therefore playing them using the asynchronous USB would be great, when Oppo would introduce that functionality.

To be fair, the current models do have the capacity. When you use the Oppo to browse to your NAS, you can play the multi channel FLAC files, but not gapless.

Therefore playing them using the asynchronous USB would be great, when Oppo would introduce that functionality.

Hehe...well, there is the catch...I don't have NAS...but that's another road I'd LOVE to travel down.... :)

Haha, well another way to connect a HDD with normal USB to the Oppo, and play your files.

On the other hand, a NAS is very handy. it is very easy to browse through your colection. Or connect to a streaming service of your choice. When you buy a download, just put them on the NAS, or first retag perharps, and go :) Highly recommended Gene.

Haha, well another way to connect a HDD with normal USB to the Oppo, and play your files.

On the other hand, a NAS is very handy. it is very easy to browse through your colection. Or connect to a streaming service of your choice. When you buy a download, just put them on the NAS, or first retag perharps, and go :) Highly recommended Gene.

Oh boy.....something else I really could love....

I am SO hoping future Oppo players have multi-channel FLAC capacity. That....would be killer.

Today's Oppo 103 and 105 players - including the "D" models - can play Multichannel DSD 64 and Multichannel FLAC.
No need to wait. :)

Back