• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Quadraphonic Quad and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Wanted Roger Waters Amused to death Sacd

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
USPS says $26.50 for priority mail flat rate envelope. First class mail $11.14 assuming it weighs 10 oz. Could be a bit heavier due to that large case though. The weight limit for 1st class is 13 oz. so Priority Mail might be the only choice.

So if you can get shipping for $15, go for it!

In Germany the Blu Ray disc sells for EUR 18, shipping from Germany to Croatia is EUR 4. Do you have someone in Germany to send it to you ?

Best rgds Michael

In Germany the Blu Ray disc sells for EUR 18, shipping from Germany to Croatia is EUR 4. Do you have someone in Germany to send it to you ?

Best rgds Michael

I know for prices of Blu Ray disc but i want Sacd disc...

WOWHD still sells it, they ship for free (at least to Sweden), try it. About 30$ (freely calculated from the swedish price). I got mine from there.

Perhaps some one can buy it for you and then forward to Croatia? Not sure how that will wokr out in total cost.

When I look at sending from NL to Croatia it seems it can be done for €11,00, as registred Delivery. This is on top of sending from USA to NL of course.

Back