The Kinks in SACD Stereo

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cibola

1K Club - QQ Shooting Star
QQ Supporter
Come Dancing With The Kinks stereo SACD. Screen shot 2015-08-15 at 8.08.10 PM.png Are there multi's for this one? I'd be a buyer of a clean multichannel SACD for sure.

No, the Kinks SACDs were only released on Hybrid Stereo SACD. No Multichannel SACDs were released.

No, the Kinks SACDs were only released on Hybrid Stereo SACD. No Multichannel SACDs were released.

I was under the impression that Muswell Hilbillies was a Multichannel disc.

I was under the impression that Muswell Hilbillies was a Multichannel disc.

Koch erroneously printed up the digipaks for 2 or 3 of their Kinks SACDs with "Surround Sound" added to the sound options (Audio CD, SACD Stereo) legend on the back cover and they're all Stereo only, iirc.?

Koch erroneously printed up the digipaks for 2 or 3 of their Kinks SACDs with "Surround Sound" added to the sound options (Audio CD, SACD Stereo) legend on the back cover and they're all Stereo only, iirc.?
Yep, Give the People What They Want, Muswell Hillbillies and Schoolboys in Disgrace were all printed with the SACD surround sound logo. Big disappointment.

Back