ANTIQUASAURIA TALK with IAN O'DOUGHERTY

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So I researched the situation a little and Amazon sold out of their first stock and is awaiting more from our distributor. A little frustrating that they can't re-fill stock before it is gone but I guess I can't complain if people are buying music. Seriously, we REALLY appreciate any interest. I couldn't care less about sales, but I do really care that people are listening. Thanks!

If anyone has a question about the album and surrounding art, ask away!

I think something in the order might be pre-order and its holding up the show? I might contact them and find out what's up. Meanwhile, I have a pile of like 20 unheard albums. Good problem to have...

edisonbaggins - has your copy arrived yet? If not, I'd cancel and go with bestbuy. Apparently there's a hold up getting more items to amazon from our distributor.

Hey QQers - thanks very much for your votes on the Ian Cooke - Antiquasauria poll. I just noticed the album now on the main poll: https://www.quadraphonicquad.com/QQHiRezPoll2004.htm
We appreciate your support!

Other than Steven Wilson, doesn't seem like there are many newly recorded releases - so thanks for giving us a shot. What are some others?
(SW, Vicar, Tom Petty, Andy Jackson, Opeth, I'm aware of)

Other than Steven Wilson, doesn't seem like there are many newly recorded releases - so thanks for giving us a shot. What are some others?

Congrats on making the poll! I wish I could have voted already, but haven't had time to unwrap the album. I love the shipping container and packaging, btw.

Regarding new 5.1, I'm just a nobody in the music business, but I am trying to get such a project going. See this thread:

https://www.quadraphonicquad.com/fo...A-Project-Original-material&highlight=project

Hey QQers

Thanks for everything you do. Off the top of my head:

Anathema, Katatonia, Nosound, Bartman, Steve Hackett - Wolflight

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back