Velvet Underground "Loaded" 45th Anniversary Box Set with 5.1 Surround!

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got this set yesterday and was able to do a full listen-through at full volume this morning, and like others have said, this is one heck of a mix! Extremely discrete but very appropriate for the music. Nothing really seemed to be out of place, and it was a very enjoyable listen!
If and when a poll is made for this disc, I'll gladly give it a well-deserved '8', breaking down my vote like this:
Content: 2/3
Surround Mix: 3/3
Fidelity: 3/3
High-Res Disc: 0/1

:)

No poll for this? The quality of the surround mix would certainly justify a poll, I think. Nicely discreet. As for content…*while this album will never make any of my personal top lists, it does contain a few highlights. Glad I purchased the set to get this mix.

No poll for this? The quality of the surround mix would certainly justify a poll, I think. Nicely discreet. As for content…*while this album will never make any of my personal top lists, it does contain a few highlights. Glad I purchased the set to get this mix.

Poll is HERE

Back