MIKE OLFIELD-HERGEST RIDGE SQ SINGLE INVENTORY EDITION

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fizzywiggs41

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
QQ Supporter
As per info via the artist......this disc was originally issued in stereo but later,

issued as a single inventory SQ disc.

As per these liner notes VIRGIN V 2013 SQ LP and the later CD version.

Of course the window is limited to all issues from 1976 to 2009.

Attached pics confirming the SQ encode.

20150923_132820.jpg20150923_132725.jpg20150923_132810.jpg

So therefore only the remastered HERGEST RIDGE encoded from the "BOXED" sessions should be considered, however that is one hell of a span of SQ encoded years this would involve.

Sorry. I have nothing to say other than the thanks I added to your post. Unless I am missing something here, the discography only lists this title being SQ in the boxed set. I do appreciate your post for clarifying to folks who might not have realized it. Thanks again and if I have missed something or a correction or addition is in order please let me know. Looking at the discography I recall that quad bob wrote the discription sometime in the 1990's if I recall correctly.

Sorry. I have nothing to say other than the thanks I added to your post. Unless I am missing something here, the discography only lists this title being SQ in the boxed set. I do appreciate your post for clarifying to folks who might not have realized it. Thanks again and if I have missed something or a correction or addition is in order please let me know. Looking at the discography I recall that quad bob wrote the discription sometime in the 1990's if I recall correctly.

I apologize.I posted without seeing your thanks.

I noticed a QQ member had mentioned that this disc was SQ , but did not supply any info to back up the statement.So anyway I thought I would do due diligence as any sleuth should.

fizzo

Back