Eddie Jobson is planning a UK-Boxset

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm working from home, so answered the door and found a largish box with Fragile tape all over it. Wondered what it was. It was really difficult to get into.

But inside...................... the UK Ultimate Box Set! 18 Discs, 4x 24-bit 96kHz Blu-rays of all the albums, sadly only Night To Night in 5.1 :banana: :banana: . A good book, all well packaged (it is a pity they're not in individual CD boxes/sleeves) but I'm so glad I Pledged it, as it was $75 so then about £50-ish, now its £170! You're right Kap'n I'm not disappointed! :upthumb

I'm working from home, so answered the door and found a largish box with Fragile tape all over it. Wondered what it was. It was really difficult to get into.

But inside...................... the UK Ultimate Box Set! 18 Discs, 4x 24-bit 96kHz Blu-rays of all the albums, sadly only Night To Night in 5.1 :banana: :banana: . A good book, all well packaged (it is a pity they're not in individual CD boxes/sleeves) but I'm so glad I Pledged it, as it was $75 so then about £50-ish, now its £170! You're right Kap'n I'm not disappointed! :upthumb

SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!!!!
HAPPY UNBIRTHDAY!!!!! ;)

:banana:

I recommend you go for the MCH mix of NAN first!

Report back!!!
:smokin

Pleased to see someone in the UK has got their UK box. By the way, when did you place your order? That may give me an idea when I can expect mine!

I found the order in my e-mails - so it was Wednesday, 05 August 2015!

Pleased to see someone in the UK has got their UK box. By the way, when did you place your order? That may give me an idea when I can expect mine!

Well my birthday was last week, so its a late birthday present!

:yikes I've now something like 19 surround discs to listen to in my to listen to surround pile :music

SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!!!!
HAPPY UNBIRTHDAY!!!!! ;)

:banana:

I recommend you go for the MCH mix of NAN first!

Report back!!!
:smokin

I found the order in my e-mails - so it was Wednesday, 05 August 2015!

I placed it on JULY 24th 2015!!!!
Talk about "better late than never"...aamof , I think I was one of the first fans (or probably the 2nd one)to join the pledge...maybe that's why I got mine before anyone else in this Forum...

Picked up the set at the DHL pick up point. A few days ago it was delivered while I was not at home. Excellent set, 18 discs in all. Cannot believe Eddie could make it for only $75.00 Postage was GBP13.45 alone. Order was # 19213 BTW.

So I just got an email that mine shipped from Importcds.com and now I can no longer find it on their site. Weird.

I thought I'd read somewhere it is/was a limited edition as its an Eddie Jobson release rather than a record companies. Might be wrong though!

So I just got an email that mine shipped from Importcds.com and now I can no longer find it on their site. Weird.

UPDATE

The good news is that the demand has been way bigger than expected....the bad news is that it'll take longer for the orders to be fulfilled...but, hey...I ordered mine July 2015 and got it a month ago!

Finally,

Your Click-N-Ship® shipping notification
This ship notification is being sent to you by the U.S. Postal Service® at the request of ZEALOTS LOUNGE. A package with a Click-N-Ship® label created on usps.com is scheduled to be shipped on 11/09/2016.

Type of Service: Priority Mail® 2-Day :bounce17

I received my UK box set today! It's in flawless condition thanks to an excellent packing job. Booklet (12x12) is awesome and I look forward to savoring the contents shortly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I received my UK box set today! It's in flawless condition thanks to an excellent packing job. Booklet (12x12) is awesome and I look forward to savoring the contents shortly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Another satisfied customer!!! So Happy for you...oh, you'll "shit your pants" when you play the BDs ...so , better have some toilet paper ready!!! (I know I did!...I know , I'm so ..educated, heh heh heh)...or maybe now it won't be such a surprise since you know that it's top notch stuff

And IIRC you were one of the few who only spent $75, weren't you???

Back