Nat King Cole's The Christmas Song: Audio Fidelity Hybrid Stereo SACD (November 2015)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For those who do not mind waiting a few more days to receive it and buying it at $17.99, Amazon.com has lowered the price back down again. Act promptly! :)

Nat King Cole - The Christmas Song

Nat Cole X-mas.jpg

BTW, if you don't want a certain SACD, can you NOT accept it or are you automatically obligated to accept the two discs offered per month...which would be THE deal breaker for me.

I was able to avoid the Riding With The King disaster when Kim still worked there, although it took quite a bit of pushing. No such luck getting out of buying that Nat King Cole XMAS thing so I cancelled the membership rather that buy that. Nat King Cole is highly over-rated.

I was able to avoid the Riding With The King disaster when Kim still worked there, although it took quite a bit of pushing. No such luck getting out of buying that Nat King Cole XMAS thing so I cancelled the membership rather that buy that. Nat King Cole is highly over-rated.

Cupboy....you opted out of "Chestnuts roasting on an Open Fire and Jack Frost nippin' at your toes....." Unforgettable...and quite frankly, Frank, Unforgiveable!:ugham:

Cupboy....you opted out of "Chestnuts roasting on an Open Fire and Jack Frost nippin' at your toes....." Unforgettable...and quite frankly, Frank, Unforgiveable!:ugham:

I've actually got that track on two different SACDs already, one of which is 3-channel.

Back