Listening to in garage or outside...

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GOS

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
QQ Supporter
OK....you guys are killing me. I know we have a listening to on the way to work....but we need a thread telling what we are listening to outside....on the deck...in the garage...etc. This is how I spend a big amount of my time...out doors streaming music with my bluetooth speakers....

So tonight I was listening to Velvet Underground..Loaded...and also Loggins and Messina. Good stuff...

OK....you guys are killing me. I know we have a listening to on the way to work....but we need a thread telling what we are listening to outside....on the deck...in the garage...etc. This is how I spend a big amount of my time...out doors streaming music with my bluetooth speakers....

So tonight I was listening to Velvet Underground..Loaded...and also Loggins and Messina. Good stuff...

Uh oh...the garage huh...are you going to introduce them to your "friend" that lives in your garage:couch

Styx "The Mission"... only 2 songs in, but sounds like classic Styx (not sure about the DR, but it sounds better than most CDs released these days!)

(edit: DR=9)

Last edited:
Styx "The Mission" is really enjoyable from start to finish; classic Styx sound, really good musically, some kind of "mission to mars" concept with all the songs flowing together, lots of sound effects which probably sound good with head phones, and I want to listen again now.

Styx "The Mission" is really enjoyable from start to finish; classic Styx sound, really good musically, some kind of "mission to mars" concept with all the songs flowing together, lots of sound effects which probably sound good with head phones, and I want to listen again now.

I just saw this on HDTRACKS at 24/96. I am curious, are you hearing this on CD, MP3, etc.?

I just saw this on HDTRACKS at 24/96. I am curious, are you hearing this on CD, MP3, etc.?

that is precisely why I ALWAYS get the LP....yeah, it's a roulette wheel (the pressing could be horrible), but at least I get the ful spectrum and no "squashing the signal"...am VERY happy with the latest LPs I've got...Buckingham/McVie, Rush 1980..etc.

I wish HDtracks would release the same masters that are on the LPs, just in hi-Rez... I'd be buying those all day long. I've only purchased a couple albums from them, and they both had the same DR as the CDs... I'm happy to pay more for improved DR, but HD alone is not enough of an improvement for me to pay the extra price (I'm really not sure if I can tell the difference!)

haha, wow...just saw the post. It's an ongoing joke Clint and I have that dates back to another time...another forum.....way back. I used to make videos and posted on "that" forum.......seems I called it Gos Live. It included the where-abouts of Luther. Who, often showed up at various places in my garage. Luther was/is a "bust" I made in high school of a man from an article in National Geographic.

Of course, Gos Live included lots of drinking, jamming to music...etc. Embarrassing now to think about.....but hey. You got to do what you got to do.

Back