The Cars and Heartbeat City on SACD

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd LOVE it if they were but Stereo only afaik...

..the first album exists in 5.1., Warners had it remixed back in the day when they were doing their DVD-Audio thing.. who knows whether or not we'll ever get that remix released now, since this is probably another long term MFSL quadblock, doubt its intentional but I do wonder with their general attitude to surround.. hmm.. keep us posted Mr. Red! All the best, Mr. Blue :upthumb

Discs check out as 2162 and 2163, just like you mentioned Clint so they're the same old....thinking the info at another forum is incorrect....too bad....:(

I'd LOVE it if they were but Stereo only afaik...

..the first album exists in 5.1., Warners had it remixed back in the day when they were doing their DVD-Audio thing.. who knows whether or not we'll ever get that remix released now, since this is probably another long term MFSL quadblock, doubt its intentional but I do wonder with their general attitude to surround.. hmm.. keep us posted Mr. Red! All the best, Mr. Blue :upthumb

Yeah Fred, maybe MFSL will sell us 2 different stereo versions and tell us to add 'em up to get the quad :D

Discs check out as 2162 and 2163, just like you mentioned Clint so they're the same old....thinking the info at another forum is incorrect....too bad....:(

I don't know why MoFi assigns them numbers and gives us the impression they are active projects and then they don't produce them...what's the point in having the license if you don't produce the product...just to keep someone else from bringing it to the marketplace?....I just don't get it...

I don't know why MoFi assigns them numbers and gives us the impression they are active projects and then they don't produce them...what's the point in having the license if you don't produce the product...just to keep someone else from bringing it to the marketplace?....I just don't get it...

You may be quite right...

Back