Most overpriced download ever?

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cupboy

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
I was really looking forward to this coming out in some sort of high resolution format but check out the crazy price. The CD is under $20.

Beach Boys Party Unplugged

Attachments

• bechbosy.jpg
    bechbosy.jpg
    13.6 KB · Views: 234
But the Vacation Bluray went down a whole cent! :banana:

I'm waiting for it to be under $10.

update: Score! Got a brand new one at FYE for $10.80 with a 40% off used coupon. And it wasn't even used or resealed.

Last edited:
Not $57.59 now, It's gone way down. It was around $38 a couple of days ago, now around $33. How much lower can it go?

Attachments

• prostudiomasters.jpg
    prostudiomasters.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 170
Not $57.59 now, It's gone way down. It was around $38 a couple of days ago, now around $33. How much lower can it go?

ProStudioMasters has a sale going on and it was supposed to be 45% off. When they priced it at $38, I called them on it because it looked like while it was labeled as 45% off, they accidentally only took of 35%. They agreed and changed the price to $33. So, it isn't likely to be going down further.

ProStudioMasters has a sale going on and it was supposed to be 45% off. When they priced it at $38, I called them on it because it looked like while it was labeled as 45% off, they accidentally only took of 35%. They agreed and changed the price to $33. So, it isn't likely to be going down further.

Good work! I decided to buy.

Attachments

• beachboysdl.jpg
    beachboysdl.jpg
    83.3 KB · Views: 149
Back