New Analogue Productions SACD titles spotted in Winter 2015 Acoustic Sounds catalog

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

soundboy

1K Club - QQ Shooting Star
QQ Supporter
- Linda Ronstadt - What's New

- Linda Ronstadt - Simple Dreams

- The Wonderful Sound of Christmas

- Duke Ellington - Blues in Orbit

- Eddie Money - Eddie Money

- Dr. John - Dr. John's Gumbo

- Harry Nilsson - Nilsson Schmilsson

- Otis Redding - Otis Blue

Some good titles there.

Blues In Orbit by Duke Ellington was the 1st SACD released by the original Mobile Fidelity Sound Labs.
Still a classic.

- Linda Ronstadt - What's New

- Linda Ronstadt - Simple Dreams

- The Wonderful Sound of Christmas

- Duke Ellington - Blues in Orbit

- Eddie Money - Eddie Money

- Dr. John - Dr. John's Gumbo

- Harry Nilsson - Nilsson Schmilsson

- Otis Redding - Otis Blue

Seeing as AP are now doing QUAD SACDs, would it be too much to hope for more MultiCh releases from them of things like Harry Nilsson - Nilsson Schmilsson ...? :eek:

Ps. (Sorry for hijacking a thread in the Stereo SACD part of the forum.. but this is QuadraphonicQuad when all is said and done, so I hope nobody has any objections to me sticking my neck out this time! :D )

Seeing as AP are now doing QUAD SACDs, would it be too much to hope for more MultiCh releases from them of things like Harry Nilsson - Nilsson Schmilsson ...? :eek:

Ps. (Sorry for hijacking a thread in the Stereo SACD part of the forum.. but this is QuadraphonicQuad when all is said and done, so I hope nobody has any objections to me sticking my neck out this time! :D )

DITTO on Harry Nilsson......would be fantastic in Quad and of course Linda Ronstadt's What's New already has a fantastic sounding DVD~A 5.1 and SACD 5.1 (From Warner Japan) release, as well!

BTW, when OH WHEN is AP going to finally release the Peter, Paul and Mary GEM "Album 1700" and "Live In Concert" which have been on their SACD release schedule for eons?

I'd suggest sending Acoustic Sounds an email and requesting that Multichannel SACD be added to the upcoming Nilsson Schmilsson and What's New SACDs.
They do include these on the Analogue Productions SACDs in some cases.

I'd suggest sending Acoustic Sounds an email and requesting that Multichannel SACD be added to the upcoming Nilsson Schmilsson and What's New SACDs.

Thanks for the tip, Brian!
I'll definitely do that for "Nilsson Schmilsson". :)

I just followed your advice and sent Acoustic Sounds an email requesting that the Quad mixes for both "Nilsson Schmilsson" and "Wired" be added to the upcoming SACDs. It may be a lost cause for "Wired", but hopefully they can be swayed into doing the right thing when it comes to "Nilsson Schmilsson". :)

Back