Using Disc Treatments on SACDs

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Without meaning to sound disrespectful, Jim, the TRUE charlatans of the world are those who surmise something doesn't work without ACTUALLY trying it.

Then again, if someone claims to have invented a perpetual motion device, but proposes no mechanism to explain how it circumvents the laws of thermodynamics, is it incumbent upon scientists to 'try it'?

And if "trying" it means simply sighted audition, that's a highly unreliable way for determining whether an effect is 'real'. Only someone ignorant of scientific method....or someone who is a charlatan....would propose it.

Then again, if someone claims to have invented a perpetual motion device, but proposes no mechanism to explain how it circumvents the laws of thermodynamics, is it incumbent upon scientists to 'try it'?

And if "trying" it means simply sighted audition, that's a highly unreliable way for determining whether an effect is 'real'. Only someone ignorant of scientific method....or someone who is a charlatan....would propose it.

Just saying...

The Charlatans...

If it's science you truly seek, I suggest you enroll in courses at M.I.T.

Some things NEVER change. Ignorance is still BLISS!

OK...so I'm not a MOD, nor am I a super long term vet on this site. But honestly, this topic simply doesn't belong...at least in this thread. Getting to be a real bummer......

E-Nuff is E-Nuff.

Case closed

So is this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back