Quad project from Germany

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ganzha

Hello!

I am in progress of building analog multichannel studio in Germany, i already have 16 and 8 channeks professional ana!og reel to reel recorders and 24 channel mixer.

I like to reliece electronic experimental music from 16 channels into 8 channels Q8 cartriges.

I do not know about who woul like to buy my releses but send me a note if someine have interest!

Hello!

I am in progress of building analog multichannel studio in Germany, i already have 16 and 8 channeks professional ana!og reel to reel recorders and 24 channel mixer.

I like to reliece electronic experimental music from 16 channels into 8 channels Q8 cartriges.

I do not know about who woul like to buy my releses but send me a note if someine have interest!

Do you have a website?

I bought several Quad cartriges and waitng for Quad recorder, i like to send my releses by mail!

I think you will find lots of interest here! Others have offered a sample track of something finished, and if we like, we do buy. How many will buy it is hard to say. Probably depends on the music and the reviews posted thereafter. Generally we like to support surround content.

Your description above was "electronic experimental music" but the YouTube clip sounded purely vocal. Would love to hear a finished track, even in stereo on YouTube. Then I would have a better idea of my interest.

Good luck to you and thanks for reaching out to us!

Fourplay is right - to have interest, you will have to provide a link to some of the music. No one will give money on something they've never heard. I will be happy to listen to some of your music... :)

Other than the musical content, maybe the OP is wondering who even has Q8 players? I sense a bit of a language barrier here, but I infer that the music will only be released on Q8 in surround. Or that's the plan.

My experimental electrinic music is based on a poor analog as a Princip.
I do not use digital produced sounds. I use modular synt and never use pre recorded tracks in music, sometimes as a soundexxects but very rare.
Check what i usually do
https://youtu.be/dLfCBIH83x
https://youtu.be/cdMhOwh8i98
https://youtu.be/dLfcBIH83xE
https://youtu.be/6AqGJOBj5Co

I do not focuced to make money, my idea to share my opuses, that is idea.

None of the videos can be watched...at least in the USA. Each link tells me they are "unavailable".

This sound goes from antique tapes i have gought in e bay ...this is used tape, i bought it to start working with devices, these vocals have no connections to me and my music.....butamazingly the very first tape from 4 start sings God bkess you Haliluya!!!
For me this is some kind of The Sign!

Say more or this Language barrier ll get our conversation more not crossible for ever...:yikesро

Last edited:
This is analog Beaty! The human has no ridhts to cuting The Sound for 16 bands! It killing life of sound! My tape makes 16 excelkent copys of life sound! This is multyplexing life power of The Sound!!!!View attachment 25065

I have opened this proje t as an mission or contre revolution VS digital revolution that is really devolution is!!!!
So if aomeone like to help me in my project to resistance from digital madness, be welcome!!!!

I appreciate the passion Ganzha, but 8 track cartridges are not the future for surround as far as I can see. Why not release them as flac files. Much more convenient.

Edit: the above is not to put your effort down obviously, as I and all of QQ love more music in surround the better. Especially in a format that can reach a wide audience.

Thank you fir support! I think i will not ovoid to use modern technology such as flack or whatewer to share short samples via internet.
That is good way to spreading my ideas of multichannel beaty to people!

Back