Alice In Chains

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have this title. It's quite good, but not as discrete as I would have liked. Still, very full and nice sounding surround mix. Not what I would use to demonstrate surround-sound, but the music is hard to beat!

I am looking to buy the Alice In Chains Greatest Hits SACD.

Used in VG condition would be fine. I am fan of AIC so I would like to give this one a listen even though it gets mixed reviews.

Cheers

I also have a copy that I'd be willing to part with. It's like new and has the plastic sleeve, PM with offer if you wish.

One SACD I almost got, but after reading reviews didn't bother - I ended up getting the Best Of CD. A brilliant band, I don't think there is one track on the CD I don't like.

Alice in Chain SACD- DVD A. I have been working on this one in Audacity. Made it sound the best I can. Mediocre mixes and original disc was compressed as hell!

DuncanS;303629[B said:
]One SACD I almost got, but after reading reviews didn't bother[/B] - I ended up getting the Best Of CD. A brilliant band, I don't think there is one track on the CD I don't like.

Same here...I passed on the SACD....I have their MTV unplugged DVD from a 1996 performance...it's not bad...the surround is the typical concert deal...more like big stereo...but the fidelity is good...clear vocals...good performance in an intimate setting..still cheap HERE

One SACD I almost got, but after reading reviews didn't bother - I ended up getting the Best Of CD. A brilliant band, I don't think there is one track on the CD I don't like.

PM me I will send you a copy of the disc I worked on(if UK). It is listenable and better than the stereo mixes.

Back