Barclay James Harvest (3 CD +1 5.1 DVD Box Set)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes, good find, and I'll be preordering these too! Everyone is Everygody Else is kind of their statement piece, I think, even if portions were sort of derivative of music of their contemporaries. By Gone to Earth, they were starting to wane, IMHO.

Sweet! An old favourite band. Man those pastoral sounds in surround, give me.

I suppose the 64K dollar question is who did the new mixes ?
I'm in anyway Esoteric really seem have jumped on the 5.1 bandwagon this year

Was their first album ever released as Surround on DVD in any way?? Snood always confused :rolleyes:

I'm also curious to see who done the work on these releases. Not one of my top bands but I enjoy them enough to buy these two for a decent price.

I suppose the 64K dollar question is who did the new mixes ?
I'm in anyway Esoteric really seem have jumped on the 5.1 bandwagon this year

The other 64K dollar question is will these be DVD-A/V or just DVD-V?
Because it's Esoteric, things could go either way for these releases.
I'm REALLY hoping for DVD-A/V just cause we need more and more releases to help keep the format going! :)

A dream comes true. I saw BJH in Hamburg in several concerts LIVE. They were absolut fantastic. And now- in 5.1. I think, they will bring most of their Albums in Surround Sound in the next future.
Thank you ESOTERIC. Thank you so much.

It's very promising to see "Cherry Red"/Esoteric" continue in the surround release business.

It bodes well for me and likely many others as the label specializes in PROG ROCK CLASSICS, many of which are in demand for a SURROUND or QUAD remaster.

Hopefully we will see many more of their artists 5.1 or quad reissues in the coming months.

KEEP 'EM COMING ESOTERIC.:D

Gone to Earth in 5.1? Things just keep getting better. This was an album I listened to constantly back in '77. A definite BJH favorite. The debut I'm not that familiar with, but I'll remedy that between now and June. Hopefully, Time Honoured Ghosts is also in the pipeline. Thanks for the heads up, Fletch.

I have no idea why I was unaware of this band until Once Again was released in multichannel. Perhaps they did not receive enough publicity in the US. I listened to Gone to Earth yesterday on YouTube. Very impressive album and definitely a must buy for me in 5.1. If not MLP, I hope it is at least DTS.

Back