Barclay James Harvest (3 CD +1 5.1 DVD Box Set)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's been delayed so many times I'll believe it when orders start shipping, and only then will I consider placing another order for it.

I guess I've gone this far, and yeah - I'm annoyed too. But, I'm just going to keep my order with Shed. Maybe when I'm off to Chile in mid April, it will be here when I get back home. :)

I'm not in any hurry. I still have 3 box sets that need to be opened and checked some day. Hope the discs are not rotting away in there.

same here. There is no real rush, still have some to get first listen too and wouldn't we all rather have it all done correctly instead of a poorly produced rush job because some haven't the patience to wait?

Mine now says 'Shipping Today / Arriving Tomorrow' on Amazon UK, Burning Shed says April 7th. Let's see if it changes at the last minute again!

I've never heard the album so I don't know whether it is worth the wait? I hope so!

Mine now says 'Shipping Today / Arriving Tomorrow' on Amazon UK, Burning Shed says April 7th. Let's see if it changes at the last minute again!

I've never heard the album so I don't know whether it is worth the wait? I hope so!

Yes! I kept my order...maybe I'll get my copy too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

decided to look on Amazon UK, can't find it. Hmmmm, it's going to be one of those, just like the Chicago blu-ray set

thanks for that, actually found it by not searching for it, how odd is that. but it does say March 31st, so i pre-ordered it. fingers and toes crossed :)

I looked on Burning Shed and I guess I don't see any info about shipping. That's where I ordered from too and I've not received any notifications.

Look, it exists!!! :D

Barclay James Harvest - XII - 3.jpg

Email from Burning Shed...

Hi Gene

Thanks for your email.

It is true! We have copies here and they will start shipping on Monday

Kind Regards

Pete

Back