Rage Against The Machine S/T: Audio Fidelity Hybrid Stereo SACD (June 2016)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There are artists and engineers recording in analog to this day. So it has lived on beyond the '90s! :)

Aye, just thought it was cool considering it's a rock on the edge to metal album. That doesn't happen everyday, not even in 90s I reckon.

picture

rage.jpg

Aye, just thought it was cool considering it's a rock on the edge to metal album. That doesn't happen everyday, not even in 90s I reckon.

Yes, it's more typical for Acoustic, Jazz and Classical artists to record albums in Analog and DSD than a Rock album.
Should be a good one on SACD.

psyched for this. I'm a big Rage fan

The video "Freedom" from this album is by far the best video ever.

homeland-security-tshirt_design.jpg

anger is a gift

I haven't found the definition of "RATM". Anyone with a secret code decoder ring who can tell me? Perhaps Miss Moneypenny knows.

She thinks it might be Rage Against The Machine... but then what does that have to do with Audio Fidelity Multichannel SACD Releases ?

Cool, good to hear. I've been listening to this album for... so, so many years. I was just a kid when it came out, and I snagged it from my buddy's brother and would have to wait for my parents to leave the house in order to listen to it :) Such a great album, and every bit as intense and powerful and angry as it was when it was first released. This is one release where I really don't think it would benefit much from a surround perspective, so perfectly content with the stereo only.

Back