YES - Tales From Topographic Oceans 5.1 - Reality

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

It's heeeeeeeeere!!!!!!

:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

And a double dose of dancing bananas, courtesy of the forum software!

Mine too:brew:brew:brew. I wasn't expecting to receive it yet! It looks and sounds awesome. One of my favourite ever albums given a new lease of life. Thanks postman and Steven Wilson!

I've got the shipping notice from Headphone Dust - Yippeee :banana:

Undoubtedly Dennis will be throwing his Lupins in the air in celebration of his multiple copies arriving! :)

It was so worth the wait. If there ever was an album made for surround... The drum solo in Ritual will blow your mind!

I'm one happy dancing banana!

:51banana:

It was so worth the wait. If there ever was an album made for surround... The drum solo in Ritual will blow your mind!

I'm one happy dancing banana!

:51banana:

I agree. And with Ritual especially I think I'm hearing things I haven't heard before in the song, or maybe differences in the mix.

Tales playing in surround, glass of red wine in hand and the Ryder Cup on tv :sun :banana:

Yes...Steven pulled it off again....

I really admire his skills regarding the original Stereo Mix

MCH mixes..

¡Olé, maestrooooo
o!!!

which actually means ...

(For all of you who do not live in Hispania and/or familiar with this .....culture (sic)...

You Rock!

Along with Rob Reed's "Sanctuary II" this is a highlight of my musical year. Amazing mix IMO. And you couldn't ask for more on the disc itself.

I never pre-order anything, but I did this as I really love this album. I ordered it over a month ago from Burning Shed and it still hasn't shipped. If it ships by this coming Monday and takes the same amount of time that King Crimson - Monkey Mind took, which I also ordered from them, the earliest I can expect it is the 14th. I think that the next time I'm desperate to get something quick, I'll order through Headphone Dust. I feel like I must have waited all my life for this. ;)

I hope that all you lucky bastards who already have it are enjoying the hell out of it! :p Oh well, I got plenty to tide me over till it gets here. :)

I never pre-order anything, but I did this as I really love this album. I ordered it over a month ago from Burning Shed and it still hasn't shipped. If it ships by this coming Monday and takes the same amount of time that King Crimson - Monkey Mind took, which I also ordered from them, the earliest I can expect it is the 14th. I think that the next time I'm desperate to get something quick, I'll order through Headphone Dust. I feel like I must have waited all my life for this. ;)

I hope that all you lucky bastards who already have it are enjoying the hell out of it! :p Oh well, I got plenty to tide me over till it gets here. :)

I started to panic...I assumed I ordered from BS as well, only I couldn't find email receipt.... Found that I ordered from Amazon UK....and it says it will ship out on October 8th. :) I've ordered SO much music that I can't easily find where I've purchased...yes I have a music folder...but still things seem to get lost in the sea of emails.

I know the feeling, then the credit card bill comes in and its whoops I spent how much this month!

I started to panic...I assumed I ordered from BS as well, only I couldn't find email receipt.... Found that I ordered from Amazon UK....and it says it will ship out on October 8th. :) I've ordered SO much music that I can't easily find where I've purchased...yes I have a music folder...but still things seem to get lost in the sea of emails.

That's slow, I find it normally take 2 maybe 3 days from Burning Shed/Norwich to me, but 7 to 8 days from Spin CDs in Newcastle, but Dan's They Seem Like Owls took 3 days from Chicago!

Their site says release date is Oct. 7th. Hopefully it will ship earlier since it has to come across the Atlantic to you.

That's slow, I find it normally take 2 maybe 3 days from Burning Shed/Norwich to me, but 7 to 8 days from Spin CDs in Newcastle, but Dan's They Seem Like Owls took 3 days from Chicago!

I live in Tennessee USA, so that's why it takes so long.

Weird. I just got my shipping notice from Burning Shed for the 2CD/2DVDA-V edition.
Usually they have sent the Blu-Ray edition first in the past, but at least one iteration is on its way! :)

UPDATE: They have also shipped my Blu-Ray edition now, so both copies are on their way! Let's see which one arrives first and how long it takes them to get here! :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Weird. I just got my shipping notice from Burning Shed for the 2CD/2DVDA-V edition.
Usually they have sent the Blu-Ray edition first in the past, but at least one iteration is on its way! :)

UPDATE: They have also shipped my Blu-Ray edition now, so both copies are on their way! Let's see which one arrives first and how long it takes them to get here! :)
Feeling a bit left out now:violin They haven't told me mine is shipped yet:( "whats going on? where is my copy? I cannot wait!

OK I think I've got my head round it now:confused: 'cos I'm in the UK, if they shipped it to me now I'd get it before the official release date, (wouldn't be the first time) so just got to be patient, it will come to me soon.:lookaround

Back