• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Quadraphonic Quad and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

SACD/DVD/BD discs for sale

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

grill

800 Club - QQ All-Star
Hi Folks,

I'm going to sell most discs from my music SACD/DVD/BD collections on eBay, Discogs or privately, cheaper than the list price of those market places (including Amazon). I'm also trading my discs for other titles (especially for recent releases). There are 3 reasons why I'm doing this:

1) I mostly listen to music through my media server rather than playing the shiny discs.
2) Over the years I have been losing my attachment to the physical copy of my albums.
3) I'd like to make purchasing/trading new surround releases possible for me.

PM me if you want something or watch eBay and Discogs.

My updated SACD library: http://www.sa-cd.net/library/7541

DVD (not a full list atm):
Béla Fleck - The Bluegrass Sessions: Acoustic Planet #2 (DVD-Audio, 2001)
Fourplay - Fourplay (DVD-Audio, 2001)
Nikolaus Harnoncourt Berlin Philharmonic - J.Strauss in Berlin (DVD-Audio, 2000)
Sold - Queen - A Night at the Opera (2001) DVD-audio / DTS - The Original Scheiner Mix!
Sold - Wyclef Jean - The Preacher's Son (DVD-Audio, 2003)

BD:
Jienat - Mira (2012) SACD + Blu-ray Audio
Sold - Lee Ritenour - Overtime (Blu-ray Disc, 2012)
sold - Lori Lieberman - Bricks Against the Glass (2014) Blu-ray Audio / Drive on Records
Roger Waters - Amused To Death (2015) CD + Blu-Ray Audio / Columbia / Legacy (new, factory sealed)
The Who - Tommy (2013) Blu-Ray High Fidelity Pure Audio / Polydor
Tiesto - Elements of Life (2014) Blu-ray Audio / Magik Muzik

Last edited:
Hi Grill.

I'm in for the Lori Lieberman BD.

PM sent...

I'd be interested in Queen DVD-A and Diana Krall, Miles Davis and Silje Neerdgard SACDs. I'll send you a PM

Hello grill,
I'm interested in James Taylor and Nightwish SACDs.
PM sent.

Hello,
A quick question about all the Charles Aznavour SACD'S..Are they all multichannel? And how would you rate their sound quality?
Thanks!

Aznavour's are multichannel. IIRC generally speaking they are not overcompressed but the surround mixes are not quite discrete.

PM with ? on:

Charles Aznavour: De t'avoir aimée
Charles Aznavour: Entre deux rêves

For sale, too:

Anne Murray - I'll Be Seeing You by (2004) DualDisc [CD/DVD-audio] / EMI

Folks, thanks for your interest in purchasing/trading my discs. I forgot to announce here that if you buy more than one disc then I give you 3% discount per each title up to 8 albums. So buying 8 titles means 24% off from the total price.

I wanted to publicly thank member grill for a smooth transaction. I got my discs safe and sound yesterday.

Back