Loggins & Messina - Full Sail - Audio Fidelity 4.0 Multichannel SACD (July 2016)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
dang, I was REALLY good at acoustics. both semesters...even the teacher told me that I could be a tutor...now , ask me if I remember ANYTHING!!!!

lesson..USE IT OR LOSE IT!!!!

dang, I was REALLY good at acoustics. both semesters...even the teacher told me that I could be a tutor...now , ask me if I remember ANYTHING!!!!

lesson..USE IT OR LOSE IT!!!!

ah its like falling off a bicycle, you never forget! :violin
(something like that anyway... :eek: )

Ps. Where's Clint? Its not like him to be away for so long.. :(

I see bass players on one side of the stage often in a concert situation. Bass need not be in center always. Bass can be another melodic instrument, rather than the anchor of the rhythm section.

I see bass players on one side of the stage often in a concert situation. Bass need not be in center always. Bass can be another melodic instrument, rather than the anchor of the rhythm section.

And I thaught bass was non-directional, as I type this with tongue planted firmly in cheek;)

And I thaught bass was non-directional, as I type this with tongue planted firmly in cheek;)

ahh , bass player jokes..even I like them!!!!

personally, I'd have a "John Entwistle" setup...split the signal THREE ways..lows/mids/highs-one stack for each...and be the LOUDEST ONE ONSTAGE!!!! (that is why , in almost all of The Who recordings, the bass is way lower than it should be...and his REAL sound was never captured on record...the closest is the RAH gig...)

Wow Just Wow - 1st time ever hearing the album and the discreteness of the Quad is freaking Awesome. Listened to it twice thru :banana:

Just amazing - to think what this guy/s could do with say Led Zep III :mad:@:

Very mucho enjoyable - on a rare weekday off listen. MY only nitpick and after checking the stereo version and a couple other sources - Song 2 Travelin Blues...the intro...........the Sax sounds very scratchy and not smooth. It is not the mix and indeed the stereo source is like that too. Thought my speaker left surround was going lol.........

Other than that small thing that is not a fault of the quad........very AWESOME enjoyable Quad. This is one of the ones Snood would pull out to impress.

Hate to give it a 10, just always thinking reserving 10s for major faves that are AWESOME or iconic releases that are AWESOME............but the mix is that good - Snood rarely goes back to back listens in one sitting then picks a few of my fave tracks then listens again..........but did that with this one. :cool:

but a 10 it is :banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

Back