Loggins & Messina - Full Sail - Audio Fidelity 4.0 Multichannel SACD (July 2016)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

steelydave

Super Moderator
Staff member
Since 2002/2003
Pages for Blood Sweat & Tears 'Greatest Hits' and Loggins & Messina's 'Full Sail' showed up on amazon.com - no price and 'currently unavailable' but release date shows as July 17th.

You heard it here first! ;)

Great news! Loggins & Messina is now on the "WILL BUY" list.

Blood Sweat and Tears is a tough call. Only four songs that aren't on the two AF quads we already have. Hm.

My Ship's Come in........Finally, FULL SAIL on QUAD SACD. Accept No substitutes. You can turn those SQ Vinyl copies into retreads.:steering:

As for BS&T's Greatest Hits.....that ship has already sailed. Meh!

I don't think Full Sail was ever released on SACD...

Clint, that's NOT what I meant… (hee-hee, that rhymes)
I'll rephrase it to be a little more clear.
Because "Full Sail" was released in Quad, it would make no sense if the upcoming AF SACD release was stereo-only.
Are we all clear now?

Clint, that's NOT what I meant… (hee-hee, that rhymes)
I'll rephrase it to be a little more clear.
Because "Full Sail" was released in Quad, it would make no sense if the upcoming AF SACD release was stereo-only.
Are we all clear now?

Well, honestly, I'm not clear. But, that's just because I don't get all this stuff... :violin We always hear about missing tapes, or destroyed tapes and all that jive...so I guess I just don't understand why it has to be Quad.

Well, honestly, I'm not clear. But, that's just because I don't get all this stuff... :violin We always hear about missing tapes, or destroyed tapes and all that jive...so I guess I just don't understand why it has to be Quad.

Missing or Destroyed Quad Master tapes would be the only proper reason for a stereo-only SACD release, but I have a good feeling about this one given Sony's track record this far working with Audio Fidelity on these Multichannel SACD releases. :)

Missing or Destroyed Quad Master tapes would be the only proper reason for a stereo-only SACD release, but I have a good feeling about this one given Sony's track record this far working with Audio Fidelity on these Multichannel SACD releases. :)

Ah, OK....I got it. Now it all makes sense. :)

Back