Recommended Music YouTube 3.0: Clips You Might Get A Kick Out Of

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really don't know if I'm crazy (don't answer that!) but, I REALLY like Feliciano's cover...all the internet is spewing bad things and hate because "Sting didn't like Feliciano's" version... well, F*CK STING and the horse he rode in on if he don't like it!!!! Feliciano has HIS STYLE and that's what he did (yes, the solo was a bit shaky in the beginning, but I think it was great too!!)..aamof, I find the chick who sang the bridge was not the best...but
IT'S
A
COVER!!!

If Sting wanted to stroke his enormous ego , he should have played it HIMSELF, which , I think is the ONLY version he'll EVER like...

Heck, even Trudie liked it...

And, to be honest Sting himself was not displeased, especially when Feliciano started with the Spanish (at about 3:27)...

[video=youtube_share;xGoC66IcW9A]https://youtu.be/xGoC66IcW9A[/video]

I really don't know if I'm crazy (don't answer that!) but, I REALLY like Feliciano's cover...all the internet is spewing bad things and hate because "Sting didn't like Feliciano's" version... well, F*CK STING and the horse he rode in on if he don't like it!!!!

[video=youtube_share;xGoC66IcW9A]https://youtu.be/xGoC66IcW9A[/video]

Greatest ode to a stalker ever written!

Last edited:
Since I have access youtube at work, and my workmate INSISTS on having the radio on on the same horrible "payola" station (same songs from the big stars EVERY DAY...and without changing ANY of the songs for MONTHS now), I brought my earbuds and have been listening to instrumental music (which is the only music I can listen to at work...lyrics freeze my brain!!!), especially Jean-Luc Ponty , and now that I'm gonna see him in a few weeks, thought I'd get familiar with the latest cds which I don't have, I found this bootleg-audience recording but KILLER show- from 1979 with the same lineup as the "live" LP sans Jamie Glaser (BTW whatever happened to Joaquin Lievano??? Did he fall off the face of the planet????), and they played a LOT of songs from "A taste for Passion", which , although I know it's "Weather Channel" music, is one of my faves..
The show was from the Palladium in NYC and Ralphe Armstrong was the audience's favorite..he IS a monster bassist and was RIPPING IT..well, the video was there yesterday but today it's not there anymore-I'm hoping that it's because JLP is planning to release it , which would be freakin' awesome!!!
THAT is why, if you find something you like in YT, you should DOWNLOAD IT!!!!!

Another interesting point is how back then , it was mostly young people in the audience and they ENJOYED listening to REAL MUSIC and cheered after every solo- and it was a BIG CROWD!!!...man, has the world changed!!!! What a pity...

A weezer fan requested a zillion times that they play Africa, so they did Rosanna. :LOL: A week later, they did perform Africa, and then Toto got in on it. They covered Hashpipe by Weezer.

Weezer:

Toto:

Wow, can't believe I haven't drunk-posted this one yet. Just found a pretty nice version of this recently. I did not know until recently that Joe Walsh played the guitar solos on this! :smokin

Wow, can't believe I haven't drunk-posted this one yet. Just found a pretty nice version of this recently. I did not know until recently that Joe Walsh played the guitar solos on this! :smokin

Great song - one of Snood faves growing up - Shakedown Cruise was awesome tooooooooooooooooo :rocks

Great song - one of Snood faves growing up - Shakedown Cruise was awesome tooooooooooooooooo :rocks
HOLY SHEEPSHEEEIT SNOOD.. YOU JUST OPENED A CAN OF WORMS!!!!!!

No .. really...I remembered this song from the 70s and I have been trying to FIND OUT what this song was.. I DID remember the "SHAKEDOWN" part but I did NOT remember the OTHER WORD.. I tell ya , it's been DECADES of me trying to figure it out... cause this song don't get played on the radio AT ALL (no PAYOLA I GUESS!!!)..
WOOO-EEEEEEE
YEAH!!!
:SB:SB:SB:SB:SB:LB:LB:LB:LB:rocks:rocks:rocks:rocks:QQlove:QQlove:SG:SG:SG:dance:dance:dance

Back