"Supersession" and "Nightbirds" on sale for $10!

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
RT, YOU ROCK!!!!!! Thanks so much for the link! I still hadn't gotten around to grabbing Nightbirds. Couldn't pass up that deal. I also grabbed the stereo SACD of Rush's Presto which was also priced at $10. Total with shipping for both was $27. Thanks again!

RT, YOU ROCK!!!!!! Thanks so much for the link! I still hadn't gotten around to grabbing Nightbirds. Couldn't pass up that deal. I also grabbed the stereo SACD of Rush's Presto which was also priced at $10. Total with shipping for both was $27. Thanks again!

You're welcome! As soon as I saw that "Nightbirds" was only $10 ($8.50 after the 15% off discount) I quickly checked amazon to make sure I couldn't get it cheaper on there, and very shortly after that, I finally purchased the disc! Yeah, shipping ended up being more than the actual disc itself, but it was still a better deal than almost any other site I could see. Looking forward to finally owning this one!
Now they just need to discount the Judy Collins SACD in a similar fashion, and I'll finally buy that one too! ;)

Anyone who likes R&B, or Funk (or just good music in general) should hop on this. The Nightbirds disc is easily in my top 5 favourite quad discs that AF has done to date.

Non-american orders need to be 50 f*cking dollars at least to even pass through. Thanks but no thanks!

Where do you live in Sweden? I'll be there from 6/17 through 7/2, might be able to stick the Nightbirds disc in my luggage without going over the weight limit. I could mail it to you "in country" at the very least. John

Where do you live in Sweden? I'll be there from 6/17 through 7/2, might be able to stick the Nightbirds disc in my luggage without going over the weight limit. I could mail it to you "in country" at the very least. John

It's people like John that make it a pleasure to be a member here. Beautiful gesture mate!

Acoustic Sounds = $10.00 shipping charge for 1 sacd?

Thank you but no thank you.

Regards,

Sergio Perez-More
If you call in your order you can get media mail shipping for $3.17

For example, here is what the bank sent me after my phone order for the Eddie Money SACD:

A charge of ($USD) 30.17 was authorized at ACOUSTIC SOUNDS, I on 06/06/2016 3:06:15 PM EDT.

As for Nightbirds, I'm waiting for it to drop down to 99¢, and I already have Super Session.

If you call in your order you can get media mail shipping for $3.17

For example, here is what the bank sent me after my phone order for the Eddie Money SACD:

A charge of ($USD) 30.17 was authorized at ACOUSTIC SOUNDS, I on 06/06/2016 3:06:15 PM EDT.

As for Nightbirds, I'm waiting for it to drop down to 99¢, and I already have Super Session.

Media Mail. I should've asked here first. I kept staring at the order page in disbelief that there was no reasonable shipping rate listed.

If you call in your order you can get media mail shipping for $3.17 For example, here is what the bank sent me after my phone order for the Eddie Money SACD: A charge of ($USD) 30.17 was authorized at ACOUSTIC SOUNDS, I on 06/06/2016 3:06:15 PM EDT. As for Nightbirds, I'm waiting for it to drop down to 99¢, and I already have Super Session.

Man, if only I would have known about that beforehand, lol

Last edited:
Elusive Disc has several AF SACDs on sale right nor for $19.99: Breezin', Thrust and Best of the Guess Who. In addition, all orders right now get an extra 10% off which brings these to $17.99 each. They currently also have the same price on some of AF's stereo SACDs including Paradise Theatre, Excitable Boy and Going For the One. Also, a very nice marble vinyl pressing of Kate Bush's Hounds of Love is on sale too. Plus, orders over $99 get free shipping.

[EDIT:] I just noticed that importcds has a much better price on Excitable Boy at $15.83.

Thanks for the info rtbluray. I just ordered both, shipping was going to more than 12.00, so i ordered buy phone and they asked how i wanted them shipped, i said the least expensive way, media mail was 4.00 for both. These were among the very few AF releases i din't order at full price.

Thanks for the info rtbluray. I just ordered both, shipping was going to more than 12.00, so i ordered buy phone and they asked how i wanted them shipped, i said the least expensive way, media mail was 4.00 for both. These were among the very few AF releases i din't order at full price.

You're quite welcome!
And I'm glad you were able to get shipping at just $4, something I didn't know about at the time I ordered "Nightbirds" from there.
Now if only they could put the Judy Collins disc on sale for that price… ;)

Back