ALIENADIN Blu-ray Audio in discrete Surround Sound

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Ali,

It is a very varied album, but as you said in your liner notes it was put together over a few years. The bits that stuck in my head were the jazz/classical tracks, next time I listen it could well be the rocking e-guitar! It all depends on what I'm a tuned to at the time of listening :upthumb

Cheers

Duncan

Thank you so much for the wonderful feedback. Very happy to hear it. I have tons of material. Just need to find the time to make arrangements, record, mix and master the whole thing. I am scared of going through it all again, as it took me several years. At least, I know a lot about what NOT to do now, and I have gained a heap of experience, so it should be much easier.
I hope sometime next year, but that's a bold statement.

Many thanks once more. :)

Thanks, mate. I'll give that a try sometime soon then.

Thanks a lot for the recommendation. I am very glad you liked it. Didn't you listen to the e-guitar stuff though? Not your thing? I think it's quite varied overall, isn't it?

Anyways, many thanks. Really appreciate the support. It means a lot to me.

Cheers,

Ali

Cool. The next one will be just as varied though. That's simply me. I like Jazz, Classical music, Blues, Rock, acoustic stuff, you name it. I also want to compose a piano concerto. I have already written 2 pages or so. Music is like the universe.....
Enjoy, mate.

Hi Ali,

It is a very varied album, but as you said in your liner notes it was put together over a few years. The bits that stuck in my head were the jazz/classical tracks, next time I listen it could well be the rocking e-guitar! It all depends on what I'm a tuned to at the time of listening :upthumb

Cheers

Duncan

I Listened to this the other night....but I totally forgot you were looking for feedback on certain songs we like. :mad:@: I Need to get serious and try to review this thing so folks know what's up.

I Listened to this the other night....but I totally forgot you were looking for feedback on certain songs we like. :mad:@: I Need to get serious and try to review this thing so folks know what's up.

And? ;)
I am just personally interested really. Taste varies a lot as we surely all know.

Listening to this tonight, with a little more attention.

To be quite honest, I find this to be one of the most refreshing, interesting surround releases in a long, long time. So, much genre changes going on. Guitar playing, whether it's electric or acoustic is simply astonishing. I hear Yngwie Malmsteen, I hear Uli Jon Roth. Such great influences here. Smooth jazz to be sure...I love it.

As far as the music - so many changes within each song. Some of my absolute favorites are:

Nowhere at Home
Passionate Logic
Ionicus
Longing
An Angel Has Been Robbed
The Cry of Love
Unjust World
Tender Entanglement

I think if the songs I list above were the only cuts on the album, it would be perfect. If anyone doesn't have this, you are really missing out on some top notch, interesting music.

Wow! I am really touched, man. Thank you so much for your kind words. It means a lot to me.
Also: A very interesting mix of songs among your faves. I like it. Glad to see "Tender Entanglement" there as well.
I am deeply inspired by Frank Zappa, hence the many changes. He,he

Once again, thank you very much for your review and recommendation.
Happy holidays to you and your family.

Listening to this tonight, with a little more attention.

To be quite honest, I find this to be one of the most refreshing, interesting surround releases in a long, long time. So, much genre changes going on. Guitar playing, whether it's electric or acoustic is simply astonishing. I hear Yngwie Malmsteen, I hear Uli Jon Roth. Such great influences here. Smooth jazz to be sure...I love it.

As far as the music - so many changes within each song. Some of my absolute favorites are:

Nowhere at Home
Passionate Logic
Ionicus
Longing
An Angel Has Been Robbed
The Cry of Love
Unjust World
Tender Entanglement

I think if the songs I list above were the only cuts on the album, it would be perfect. If anyone doesn't have this, you are really missing out on some top notch, interesting music.

Ah, Frank Zappa - I should have known! :) Well, he's a great inspiration for sure. I just bought Weasles Ripping Flesh album as my old one had worn out.

Just listening now. Really enjoying it. I am partial to the acoustic tunes, but they all sound great. Very professionally done from the songs to the mix, visuals, and cover art work. Merry Christmas!

Does anyone have a decent or even high quality scan of the album cover? I don't have ability to scan, so all I could do is take a photo, which turned out lousy. I want it so I can display it while listening in Foobar. I'd appreciate it a bunch!!

Does anyone have a decent or even high quality scan of the album cover? I don't have ability to scan, so all I could do is take a photo, which turned out lousy. I want it so I can display it while listening in Foobar. I'd appreciate it a bunch!!

Received my copy today - just had one listen, but I like it a lot, great music and surround-mix.

Here are some scans Gene:

Front.jpg

Back.jpg

You could have just sent me a PM. I never get notified when someone posts in this thread.

How about this?:

Alienadin-sRGB COVER 1080x1080NEW.jpg
BD inlaycard-back.jpg

Hope that helps.

Best regards

Hi All,

UPDATE:

I come with sad news: First of all, I only have a very small amount of discs left, but the actual news is that the shipping fees have increased dramatically:

Shipping to the USA: 13.60 Euros!!!! That's almost as much as the disc itself!
Shipping within Europe: 5.50 Euros!

So for American customers I recommend getting two of three for the same shipping fee, and selling the other copies there.

Thanks for the support.

You guys truly rock.

Hi All,

UPDATE:

I come with sad news: First of all, I only have a very small amount of discs left, but the actual news is that the shipping fees have increased dramatically:

Shipping to the USA: 13.60 Euros!!!! That's almost as much as the disc itself!
Shipping within Europe: 5.50 Euros!

So for American customers I recommend getting two of three for the same shipping fee, and selling the other copies there.

Just an FYI for any American QQers, I did buy a few copies so I could have spares to sell, and I still have a few available. $24 shipped. PM me if interested!

Back