ALIENADIN Blu-ray Audio in discrete Surround Sound

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
GREAT NEWS and IMPORTANT UPDATE: Shipping within Europe is only EUR3.60, and to the US, and possibly the rest of the world only EUR6.30!!!!

It appears my original post can no longer be updated. It would be great if the mods could let me do it, or include the info themselves.

Also: All the parcels so far have been sent at these amounts, so no worries.

Massive thanks for all the support so far. I really hope you'll be satisfied with the product.

Also, in case you don't leave the TV screen on while listening: Track 1, 6, 16 + all three bonus tracks have special slideshows. The rest are screensavers consisting of the titlecards and cover in various forms.
It's meant to be listened to without any picture, but it might be interesting to try with the slideshows sometime.

I received my copy of the Blu-Ray Audio...very nice. I had to try to take a picture of the cover so I could have it in foobar...not very clear...but that's what the cover looks like. :)

Foobar Alienadin.jpg

My copy arrived this morning, so I'll have to find time to listen to it :upthumb

Good to hear. I hope you'll be pleased.

It really is good. Some of the guitar riffs totally remind me of Yngwie Malmsteen! This dude can play a mean guitar.

Thanks, mate. I am glad you dig it. That must be "Passionate Logic". What's your favourite tune? Do you like the surround mixes?

Very much looking forward to getting feedback.

Mines arrived ,just have had no time to listen to it at all have such a backlog it's unbelievable. Must take some time out and stop buying stuff

Mines arrived ,just have had no time to listen to it at all have such a backlog it's unbelievable. Must take some time out and stop buying stuff

Nah.. keep right on buying! :upthumb

Music's better than money in the bank or food on the table!
Not quite as good as beer.. but what is!? :eek:

Hi Ali, I listened to the quad mixes for the first time today while dong things in the house. So not the most dedicated listening session :) A lot of nice songs with very good musicianship. Will revisit soon.

I hope you listened to it in stereo that way. Have you checked out the surround mixes yet? What do you think?

Glad to hear you liked what you heard. Thanks for the feedback, mate.

YEAY! Mine came this morning, thanks Ali, looks beautiful..! :upthumb

Thank you, mate. Have you given it a listen yet?

For some reason I am no longer getting emails when I receive a message here, so I just stumbled upon these posts by accident today. So glad everyone has liked it thus far.

Quantity is beginning to run low now.

I hope you listened to it in stereo that way. Have you checked out the surround mixes yet? What do you think?

Glad to hear you liked what you heard. Thanks for the feedback, mate.

Thank you, mate. Have you given it a listen yet?

For some reason I am no longer getting emails when I receive a message here, so I just stumbled upon these posts by accident today. So glad everyone has liked it thus far.

Quantity is beginning to run low now.

I'm sorry, I somehow missed your previous post with the multiple quotes! :eek:
I have indeed played your album a few times now, thank you! Great surround mixes and such virtuoso playing! More please! :p

Last edited:
Hi Ali,

Try PM'ing Brian (bmoura) as he is down as the Mod for these threads. If he can't do it, do you have a website url with the info on you could post?

For those of you who haven't bought it yet Ali's album is a nice mix of very accomplished jazz & classical guitar, nice Quad surround as well.

Cheers

Duncan

Hi guys,

Do you know how I can reach the mods here to change the shipping cost details in my original post? That help immensely.

I sorry, I somehow missed your previous post with the multiple quotes! :eek:
I have indeed played your album a few times now, thank you! Great surround mixes and such virtuoso playing! More please! :p

Thank you so much for the wonderful feedback. Very happy to hear it. I have tons of material. Just need to find the time to make arrangements, record, mix and master the whole thing. I am scared of going through it all again, as it took me several years. At least, I know a lot about what NOT to do now, and I have gained a heap of experience, so it should be much easier.
I hope sometime next year, but that's a bold statement.

Many thanks once more. :)

Hi Ali,

Try PM'ing Brian (bmoura) as he is down as the Mod for these threads. If he can't do it, do you have a website url with the info on you could post?

For those of you who haven't bought it yet Ali's album is a nice mix of very accomplished jazz & classical guitar, nice Quad surround as well.

Cheers

Duncan

Thanks, mate. I'll give that a try sometime soon then.

Thanks a lot for the recommendation. I am very glad you liked it. Didn't you listen to the e-guitar stuff though? Not your thing? I think it's quite varied overall, isn't it?

Anyways, many thanks. Really appreciate the support. It means a lot to me.

Cheers,

Ali

Back