Mike Vieira (edisonbaggins) - Disturbing the Universe teaser EP (free 5.1 download)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice.. just give me the PayPal address already! ;)

If my surround pocket money's going anywhere as more of a priority these days its to members of QQ who have created surround mixes.

The risk is minimised since I know you GET IT, like we all do here. Bravo guys! :upthumb

nice website Ji, great to see fellow QQers quoted :)

thanks! ^_^

with all the nice things that were said by people here, it was kinda hard *not* to quote a few more.. :)

If my surround pocket money's going anywhere as more of a priority these days its to members of QQ who have created surround mixes.

The risk is minimised since I know you GET IT, like we all do here. Bravo guys! :upthumb

not too fast, fred ! :D baggy's gotta finish this baby first! and since I'm involved a bit, it really slows down the process... poor guy :mad:@::banana:

Adam, your supportive spirit is absolutely appreciated. For now we just want to keep things at the free EP level.
My ultimate goal is:

1. When all 5.1/2.0 mixes are done, get the best possible authoring
2. Use that authoring to make either and ISO download or some kind of disc available (*-R or pressed, not sure), or both

I think I'll be most comfortable taking the risk on the authoring cost upfront and hoping that enough people download the ISO or order the disc to recover that cost. And if they don't then oh well.
However, I'm also open to the idea of some kind of advanced donations or crowd-funding. Or pledges or something along those lines.
At this point, I hope some awesome peeps enjoy the holy heck out of the EP! :music

Very proud to offer Mike Vieira's DISTURBING THE UNIVERSE on quad reel to reel !! This is a fantastic rock record and every quad reel lover should have a copy. here's the link -

http://www.ebay.com/itm/MIKE-VIEIRA-DISTURBING-THE-UNIVERSE-Quadraphonic-Reel-to-Reel-tape-/142458254655?ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT

s-l500.jpg

Very proud to offer Mike Vieira's DISTURBING THE UNIVERSE on quad reel to reel !! This is a fantastic rock record and every quad reel lover should have a copy. here's the link -

http://www.ebay.com/itm/MIKE-VIEIRA-DISTURBING-THE-UNIVERSE-Quadraphonic-Reel-to-Reel-tape-/142458254655?ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT

View attachment 30191

Reel to reel was obviously an unexpected direction, but I'm so glad it came to be! I'm happy every time the album is heard and enjoyed and that those with tape decks get to join the fun.

Back