LP's & CD's You Are Waiting For (NON SURROUND ONLY)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PK

900 Club - QQ All-Star
QQ Supporter
What do you have on Pre-Order? (Non-Surround)

1. Steely Dan, Countdown To Ecstacy, SHM-SACD
  2. Jeff Buckley, Grace, SACD

What do you have on Pre-Order?

1. Steely Dan, Countdown To Ecstacy, SHM-SACD
  2. Jeff Buckley, Grace, SACD

I'm really anxious to hear about the sound quality of Countdown to Ecstacy. I'm a SD and Donald Fagen hi rez junkie. On a totally unrelated note I'm waiting for the Big Chill blu ray release in less than a week. The music in that one will be awesome:woopie

Gentle Giant Power and the Glory CD/ DVD

maybe nobody else in the forum likes these albums, but I'm waiting for the remastered and expanded Raingods with Zippos and Sunsets of Empire by Fish. They are both supposed for Re-release later this year (for those that don't know our Steven Wilson is guesting and/producing both)

No-man, Schoolyard Ghosts 2cd rerelease
the Pineapple Thief, Magnolia 2cd
Iamthemorning, Belighted

No man arrived a few weeks ago, sounds great. The other two arrived today.

I have not yet listened to Belighted, as I am spinning The Pineapple Thief for the 3rd time in a row. Yes it is that good :)

Now waiting for the new Lunatic Soul.

Levin Brothers LP
Smashing Pumpkins - Adore LP reissue
Le Butcherettes - Cry Is For the Flies LP
Rowland S. Howard - Pop Crimes LP

I just got the new Shellac LP, Dude Incredible, last night. I listened to it 3 times in a row. What an amazing album!

These two SHM SACDs.

Attachments

• orders.jpg
    orders.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 188
Yeah, yeah. Since I have unknowingly been posting all my crazy LP purchases in the WHAT ARE YOU WAITING ON thread in the SURROUND SOUND section...figured I might as well create this thread so I can stop boring all you surround nuts (me being one of them) with my album chatter. Heck, you can even place your stereo SACD and CD stuff in here as well. :banana:

As I mentioned in the SURROUND thread...I am waiting on Metallica, And Justice For All double LP from Music Direct. It was awaiting repress, and now is available. Cool...

Just purchased this Mott The Hoople set on vinyl...a great price...no shipping charges. I am fired up...

View attachment 26667

Kooooo Purchase GOS

Have you used the discount codes on PopMarket?? SORRY20 get another 20 percent off

also WELCOME20 for first time buyers..............

use the welcome first time then next time SORRY20 :banana:

and yeah the no shipping on daily special is super koooooooooo

Kooooo Purchase GOS

Have you used the discount codes on PopMarket?? SORRY20 get another 20 percent off

also WELCOME20 for first time buyers..............

use the welcome first time then next time SORRY20 :banana:

and yeah the no shipping on daily special is super koooooooooo

Dammit - I get all the emails from them...never saw the sorry20 discount. Ugh. I've purchased many albums from them.

Back