LP's & CD's You Are Waiting For (NON SURROUND ONLY)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ordered a new copy of Stephen Stills debut solo album from Popmarket. US $15 shipped. Great price!

Stephen%20Stills%20album.jpg

Good find, GOS. Another album which Rhino pre~announced as a RBCD/MLP DVD~A 5.1 but was NEVER released.

Would make a great BD~A 5.1, IMO. One can only hope!

Scheduled to arrive tomorrow! Yeah! Since all these are non surround titles (well, sort of :) ), figured I better post them in this thread. Plus, getting an LP as well.

Music Direct.JPG

Man, this vinyl explosion has got me looking at stuff I never dreamed of....

Just placed an order for this one...
Damaged Bug - Cold Hot Plumbs

Damaged Bugs.jpg

Yes, I like John Denver....just thought I'd mention that up front. :):)

So - just placed an order from Deep Discount for John Denver's Greatest Hits Vol II. A lot of great tunes on that one, never owned the LP, and this one gets a lot of strong comments about the quality of the reissue. :)

John Denver Hits Vol II.jpg

My next to last Kinks purchase (there might be a lot of those), the reissue of Something Else in mono Lp.

Just ordered Kansas "absence of presence 5.1" bluray and the Pineapple thief "where we stood" cd/bluray that just came up for sale a few days ago. Is this the same 5.1 bluray disc that was previously sold way back when and has not been available for some time?

Just recieved the new "where we stood" bluray/cd combo pack very reasonably priced (cheap) .The bluray has exactly the same content as the out of print original. The life in surround you tube guy says its the best value in surround sound.

Ha, just found this thread. These 2 titles on SACD stereo are out for delivery today. Can't wait!
I didn't start the thread, but since we have a surround version of this thread (which is very popular), I think we need to put (non-surround) in the title, so folks don't get confused and start putting surround stuff here. Which...they will, I mean, I will.

Chick Corea​
Return To Forever​
importCD​
$28.19​
$1.40​
$2.24​
$32.33​
04/26/21​
07/02/21​
out for del​
Chick Corea & Gary Burton​
Crystal Silence​
importCD​
$28.19​
$1.40​
$2.24​
$32.33​
04/26/21​
07/02/21​
out for del​

Ha, just found this thread. These 2 titles on SACD stereo are out for delivery today. Can't wait!
I didn't start the thread, but since we have a surround version of this thread (which is very popular), I think we need to put (non-surround) in the title, so folks don't get confused and start putting surround stuff here. Which...they will, I mean, I will.

Chick Corea​
Return To Forever​
importCD​
$28.19​
$1.40​
$2.24​
$32.33​
04/26/21​
07/02/21​
out for del​
Chick Corea & Gary Burton​
Crystal Silence​
importCD​
$28.19​
$1.40​
$2.24​
$32.33​
04/26/21​
07/02/21​
out for del​
If that Crystal Silence is the Tower/ECM one with mastering by Christoph Stickel; it’ll sound awesome!

Reactions: GOS
DONE!

Since it was in the non-surround forum, I felt it redundant when titling it originally.

Gene brought up a great point. Perhaps I'm too picky in what goes in which Bucket (thread.) Eg: If someone doesn't have CD-4 capability, they may have no interest in those titles, whatsoever.

I'm retired, but for the last 1 1/2 years, my days have been jam packed. Last week, I spent over 1 1/2 hours just moving things to their proper threads. MOM's guilt trip: it was time I could have spent creating new Quad Legacy Polls. Likely, I could have commented on the titles, since I own over 400 of them. BTW: sometimes, I await others' comments, so it's not just my observations. (yawn) boring...

So, help us help you. Please be polite and civil to others, so the Mods don't need to spend their time being referees. I spent a couple hours one afternoon just cleaning up messes.

And, please try to put things in the proper "bucket." These Mods all work hard and have vast knowledge, more than mine from 50 years of surround. The more you follow "Rules of the Road," the more time they'll have to impart that vast knowledge.

my recent "waiting ons":

Chicago at Carnegie Hall uber-doober complete CD's pushed back to 9/10

Chicago Singles collection 2 CD/1 DVD JAPAN pushed back to 9/8

Atom Heart Mutha special ed. CD JAPAN Aug

Joni Mitchell Archives 2

Well Jeezzzz. I had sent importCD an email (the kind where they force you to fill out drop down boxes to explain what your issue is. I was simply asking about status of my shipment as it's been in limbo for days and days.

What did they do? They canceled my order. Now that, my friends is NOT good customer service. Why in hell would they do that? I didn't ask them to.... Now I'm not happy at all. That was Al Stewart.

Well Jeezzzz. I had sent importCD an email (the kind where they force you to fill out drop down boxes to explain what your issue is. I was simply asking about status of my shipment as it's been in limbo for days and days.

What did they do? They canceled my order. Now that, my friends is NOT good customer service. Why in hell would they do that? I didn't ask them to.... Now I'm not happy at all. That was Al Stewart.
Wow, that really sux!

Back