Thanks Thanks:  55
Likes Likes:  170
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 26 to 50 of 101

Thread: Stereo & Mono LP & CD--What are you waiting on?

  1. #26
    A.K.A. - GOS GOS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Central Illinois
    Posts
    6,742
    Points
    40,081
    Level
    100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 100.0%
    Achievements:
    OverdriveSocialVeteran25000 Experience Points
    Awards:
    Activity Award
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: Stereo & Mono LP & CD--What are you waiting on?

    Just ordered this album for $16 shipped... NICE!

    Killer.jpg

  2. Thanks Quad Linda thanked for this post
    Likes Simon A, JerseyEd, Quad Linda liked this post
  3. #27
    1K Club - QQ Shooting Star Simon A's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Quebec City, Canada
    Posts
    1,791
    Points
    10,897
    Level
    69
    Level completed: 12%, Points required for next Level: 353
    Overall activity: 35.0%
    Achievements:
    Social1 year registered10000 Experience Points
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: Stereo & Mono LP & CD--What are you waiting on?

    Quote Originally Posted by GOS View Post
    Just ordered this album for $16 shipped... NICE!
    Wow! You even get a calendar!

  4. Likes GOS liked this post
  5. #28
    1K Club - QQ Shooting Star DuncanS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    2,319
    Points
    23,236
    Level
    93
    Level completed: 89%, Points required for next Level: 114
    Overall activity: 62.0%
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsVeteranSocial
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: Stereo & Mono LP & CD--What are you waiting on?

    Quote Originally Posted by GOS View Post
    Just placed an order for this album. Metallica...I really LOVE the sound of Moth To Flame. Good stuff.
    Hey Gene have you ordered the Black Sabbath The Ultimate Collection 4xLP in the fold out cover yet?

    https://www.amazon.co.uk/The-Ultimat...33500780897859
    177 SACD (159 Multi, 18 Stereo), 218 DVD-Audio/DTS/DD, 10 Blu-ray Audio, 14 SQ LPs, 2218 plain old stereo CDs

  6. #29
    A.K.A. - GOS GOS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Central Illinois
    Posts
    6,742
    Points
    40,081
    Level
    100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 100.0%
    Achievements:
    OverdriveSocialVeteran25000 Experience Points
    Awards:
    Activity Award
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: Stereo & Mono LP & CD--What are you waiting on?

    Quote Originally Posted by DuncanS View Post
    Hey Gene have you ordered the Black Sabbath The Ultimate Collection 4xLP in the fold out cover yet?

    https://www.amazon.co.uk/The-Ultimat...33500780897859
    No, but I had my eye on it. Didn't pull the trigger...

  7. #30
    Senior Member JerseyEd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Jamesburg, NJ
    Posts
    236
    Points
    1,956
    Level
    26
    Level completed: 56%, Points required for next Level: 44
    Overall activity: 4.0%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: Stereo & Mono LP & CD--What are you waiting on?

    Quote Originally Posted by GOS View Post
    Just ordered this album for $16 shipped... NICE!

    Killer.jpg
    I still have my original LP, including the Hanging Alice calendar.

  8. Likes Simon A, GOS, Snood liked this post
  9. #31
    Senior Member JerseyEd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Jamesburg, NJ
    Posts
    236
    Points
    1,956
    Level
    26
    Level completed: 56%, Points required for next Level: 44
    Overall activity: 4.0%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: Stereo & Mono LP & CD--What are you waiting on?

    Frank Zappa - Meat Lite: The 3 cd Uncle Meat Project/Object. Due to ship 11/4.

  10. Thanks Quad Linda thanked for this post
    Likes Simon A, Quad Linda, All Ears, GOS liked this post
  11. #32
    A.K.A. - GOS GOS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Central Illinois
    Posts
    6,742
    Points
    40,081
    Level
    100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 100.0%
    Achievements:
    OverdriveSocialVeteran25000 Experience Points
    Awards:
    Activity Award
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: Stereo & Mono LP & CD--What are you waiting on?

    Quote Originally Posted by JerseyEd View Post
    I still have my original LP, including the Hanging Alice calendar.
    NICE! Well, I never had this one on vinyl....had the CD.

  12. Likes JerseyEd liked this post
  13. #33
    Member svengaleekie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Swansea, Wales, UK
    Posts
    176
    Points
    1,723
    Level
    24
    Level completed: 23%, Points required for next Level: 77
    Overall activity: 18.0%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: Stereo & Mono LP & CD--What are you waiting on?

    Just pre-ordered on Pledge Music
    Grandaddy - Last Place, 'cos I'm a fan and really pleased they are up and running again,
    also from pledge Lifesigns - Cardington.
    And recently got Big Big Train - English Electric, the new double CD with the songs in a new different order.

    Just thought I'd add an edit and mention that I recently got a few old vinyl LPs,
    Van der Graaf Generator - The Least We Can Do Is Wave to Each Other
    Cozy Powell - Octopuss
    Golden Earring - To The Hilt
    Wishbone Ash - Wishbone Ash
    Widowmaker - Too Late To Cry

    Luuurve the Wishbone & Van Der Graaf.

  14. Thanks GOS, Quad Linda thanked for this post
    Likes GOS, Snood, Quad Linda liked this post
  15. #34
    Quad Goddess & Moderator Quad Linda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    DROP YOUR WAD ON QUAD Chicago, Illinois
    Posts
    7,235
    Points
    335,793
    Level
    100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 38.0%
    Achievements:
    OverdriveSocialCreated Album pictures50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Awards:
    Posting Award
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: Stereo & Mono LP & CD--What are you waiting on?

    Are the the calendar and Killer LP in tact, or did they fall Under Your Wheels?

    Quote Originally Posted by JerseyEd View Post
    I still have my original LP, including the Hanging Alice calendar.
    KWAD KITTY

  16. Thanks JerseyEd thanked for this post
    Likes GOS, JerseyEd, Snood liked this post
  17. #35
    A.K.A. - GOS GOS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Central Illinois
    Posts
    6,742
    Points
    40,081
    Level
    100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 100.0%
    Achievements:
    OverdriveSocialVeteran25000 Experience Points
    Awards:
    Activity Award
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: Stereo & Mono LP & CD--What are you waiting on?

    Put in an order for shiny new LP copies of:

    Atom Heart Mother (the new reissue)
    Arrival - Abba (45 RPM half-speed master)

    Oh yeah!

  18. Thanks Quad Linda thanked for this post
    Likes Simon A, Quad Linda, Snood liked this post
  19. #36
    Senior Member JerseyEd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Jamesburg, NJ
    Posts
    236
    Points
    1,956
    Level
    26
    Level completed: 56%, Points required for next Level: 44
    Overall activity: 4.0%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: Stereo & Mono LP & CD--What are you waiting on?

    Quote Originally Posted by Quad Linda View Post
    Are the the calendar and Killer LP in tact, or did they fall Under Your Wheels?
    The album cover itself is a bit worse for wear. The front and back covers both have "rings" where the record lies inside. The calendar is a bit more messed up. At one point I had it, and all the other posters that came with albums back then (200 Motels, DSOTM, Best of Guess Who, an Elton John one that's a drawing of the 4 guys plus Bernie and Ray Cooper and pictures of 9 albums thru the first Greatest Hits, a Jethro Tull "last supper" kinda poster which has Ian, Martin, Glenn, Clive, John, Jeffrey and Barrie... HOLY S**T, I forgot about all of these. Maybe old album posters should be a thread!!!) on my walls, then used the calendar picture as a folder to hold them all when I took them down.

    Sorry if I got off topic but this was like a trip back in time. I bet I haven't seen these posters for 30 or 40 plus years.

    One other slightly off topic thing, the band I was in during college did Under My Wheels and Be My Lover (among other AC songs).
    Last edited by JerseyEd; 11-03-2016 at 01:56 PM.

  20. Likes GOS, Snood liked this post
  21. #37
    A.K.A. - GOS GOS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Central Illinois
    Posts
    6,742
    Points
    40,081
    Level
    100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 100.0%
    Achievements:
    OverdriveSocialVeteran25000 Experience Points
    Awards:
    Activity Award
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: Stereo & Mono LP & CD--What are you waiting on?

    Just put in an order for this Doors package.

    Collector’s Edition Boxed Set Features Previously Unheard Concert Recordings From 1966 On CD And Vinyl
    Includes 8 x 10 Prints Of Unseen Photos And Replica Memorabilia

    Before The Doors took the music scene by storm in 1967, they were the house band at the London Fog, a Sunset Strip dive bar located just footsteps away from the world famous Whisky a Go Go, the future home of many of the band’s most legendary performances. The Doors will open a virtual time capsule in December with LONDON FOG 1966, a Collector’s Edition boxed set that features unearthed audio recorded at the club in May 1966. Previously unreleased and not even known to exist until recently, this marks the earliest recordings of the band and finds the quartet mixing blues covers with early versions of Doors originals.

    LONDON FOG 1966 will be available as an individually numbered limited edition of 18,000 copies from Rhino/Bright Midnight Archives. Presented in a lift-top package designed to look like a vintage storage box, the set features seven songs on both CD and a 10-inch record that’s made to resemble a test pressing. Noted Doors engineer Bruce Botnick recently mastered the audio for this collection.

    Along with the unreleased music, the set is packed with memorabilia and historic liner notes to provide a true time capsule of that fabled night at the London Fog, including a poster, the set list handwritten by John Densmore, a program for the Royce Hall UCLA student film screening, plus a London Fog coaster. There are also liner notes included from Sunset Strip legend Ronnie Haran-Mellen, who was the talent booker at the Whisky a Go Go. Haran-Mellen saw The Doors live for the first time at the London Fog and then booked them as the permanent house band at the Whisky, leading to the band’s signing to Elektra and meteoric rise to superstardom.

    Also contributing liner notes is Nettie Peña, one of the lucky few to be in attendance at the London Fog for this fabled show. Peña was a pivotal force in this release coming together as she captured the audio on a ¼” reel to reel recorder, which was the property of the Los Angeles Unified School District. Her father was a teacher for LAUSD and let her borrow the recorder to take to the show. Peña also photographed the band that evening and five black and white 8x10 reprints of these unpublished photos are included in the Collector’s Edition, featuring a fresh-faced Morrison on a cramped stage with John Densmore, Robby Krieger and Ray Manzarek.

    The show featured on LONDON FOG 1966 took place the same year that The Doors recorded their eponymous debut. Released in January 1967, the album would become one of the most influential in rock history. Like many of the band’s early concerts, the show captured on this deluxe set reflects the group’s deep love for the blues with covers of standards like Muddy Waters’ “Rock Me” and “I’m Your Hoochie Coochie Man.” The set also includes raw performances of “Baby, Please Don’t Go” (Big Joe Williams), “Don’t Fight It” (Wilson Pickett), and “Lucille” (Little Richard).

    During their residency at the London Fog, The Doors frequently worked out new songs on stage that would eventually appear on various studio albums. At this show, the band played two originals. The first, “Strange Days,” would become the title track for the band’s second studio album, which also came out in 1967. This is one of the only known live recordings of this track. The other Doors original, “You Make Me Real,” wasn’t officially released on a studio album until Morrison Hotel in 1970.

    “To hear ‘Strange Days,’ that came out on their second album, in almost final shape so early on was truly amazing,” says Jac Holzman, the President of Elektra Records who signed The Doors to their first recording contract.

    Going back to the band’s earliest days is a natural starting point for The Doors 50th anniversary celebration.

    Track Listing

    1. Rock Me

    2. Baby, Please Don’t Go

    3. You Make Me Real

    4. Don’t Fight It

    5. I’m Your Hoochie Coochie Man

    6. Strange Days

    7. Lucille

    London Fog 1966 is a pre-order and will ship on or before street date, December 9th, 2016.

  22. Thanks Snood thanked for this post
    Likes Snood, Simon A, JerseyEd liked this post
  23. #38
    600 Club - QQ All Star
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Evanston Il
    Posts
    639
    Points
    9,990
    Level
    66
    Level completed: 85%, Points required for next Level: 60
    Overall activity: 5.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: Stereo & Mono LP & CD--What are you waiting on?

    Bob Dylan-1966 Live Recordings boxed set

  24. Likes Snood, Quad Linda liked this post
  25. #39
    A.K.A. - GOS GOS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Central Illinois
    Posts
    6,742
    Points
    40,081
    Level
    100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 100.0%
    Achievements:
    OverdriveSocialVeteran25000 Experience Points
    Awards:
    Activity Award
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: Stereo & Mono LP & CD--What are you waiting on?

    Neil Diamond - Velvet Gloves and Spit (Label Uni Records)

    Sealed, mint. $13.99 via Discogs
    The original album was released in 1968 and re-released in 1970 to include the song Shiloh. I have the 1970 version coming...

  26. Thanks Quad Linda thanked for this post
    Likes Quad Linda liked this post
  27. #40
    A.K.A. - GOS GOS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Central Illinois
    Posts
    6,742
    Points
    40,081
    Level
    100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 100.0%
    Achievements:
    OverdriveSocialVeteran25000 Experience Points
    Awards:
    Activity Award
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: Stereo & Mono LP & CD--What are you waiting on?

    Gosh, sometimes I think I get in too big of a hurry. I had ordered this from Popmarket some time ago....I hadn't heard anything lately about it and wondered if something got messed up - so I send them an email inquiring about it....after several days went by, I just received this email, which I'll paste below. Makes me sad...but I'm a sucker for feeling sorry for folks...

    To all of our loyal customers,
    We have received your inquiry and would like to apologize for the delayed response. We want to assure you that we are working hard to get back to you as soon as we possibly can. The unfortunate reality is that there's been a tragedy within our customer service team. As a result, we've developed a backlog of customer service inquiries.
    We understand that the holidays can be a stressful time for many, and it is not our intention to contribute to that in any way. We are a small team, but for the time being, we will have all hands on deck to ensure that we respond to all of your important questions. We take your concerns very seriously and appreciate your patience while we take the time to adequately address all of your concerns.

    Thanks and Happy Holidays,
    -The popmarket team


    Quote Originally Posted by GOS View Post
    Just put in an order for this Doors package.

    Collector’s Edition Boxed Set Features Previously Unheard Concert Recordings From 1966 On CD And Vinyl
    Includes 8 x 10 Prints Of Unseen Photos And Replica Memorabilia

    Before The Doors took the music scene by storm in 1967, they were the house band at the London Fog, a Sunset Strip dive bar located just footsteps away from the world famous Whisky a Go Go, the future home of many of the band’s most legendary performances. The Doors will open a virtual time capsule in December with LONDON FOG 1966, a Collector’s Edition boxed set that features unearthed audio recorded at the club in May 1966. Previously unreleased and not even known to exist until recently, this marks the earliest recordings of the band and finds the quartet mixing blues covers with early versions of Doors originals.

    LONDON FOG 1966 will be available as an individually numbered limited edition of 18,000 copies from Rhino/Bright Midnight Archives. Presented in a lift-top package designed to look like a vintage storage box, the set features seven songs on both CD and a 10-inch record that’s made to resemble a test pressing. Noted Doors engineer Bruce Botnick recently mastered the audio for this collection.

    Along with the unreleased music, the set is packed with memorabilia and historic liner notes to provide a true time capsule of that fabled night at the London Fog, including a poster, the set list handwritten by John Densmore, a program for the Royce Hall UCLA student film screening, plus a London Fog coaster. There are also liner notes included from Sunset Strip legend Ronnie Haran-Mellen, who was the talent booker at the Whisky a Go Go. Haran-Mellen saw The Doors live for the first time at the London Fog and then booked them as the permanent house band at the Whisky, leading to the band’s signing to Elektra and meteoric rise to superstardom.

    Also contributing liner notes is Nettie Peña, one of the lucky few to be in attendance at the London Fog for this fabled show. Peña was a pivotal force in this release coming together as she captured the audio on a ¼” reel to reel recorder, which was the property of the Los Angeles Unified School District. Her father was a teacher for LAUSD and let her borrow the recorder to take to the show. Peña also photographed the band that evening and five black and white 8x10 reprints of these unpublished photos are included in the Collector’s Edition, featuring a fresh-faced Morrison on a cramped stage with John Densmore, Robby Krieger and Ray Manzarek.

    The show featured on LONDON FOG 1966 took place the same year that The Doors recorded their eponymous debut. Released in January 1967, the album would become one of the most influential in rock history. Like many of the band’s early concerts, the show captured on this deluxe set reflects the group’s deep love for the blues with covers of standards like Muddy Waters’ “Rock Me” and “I’m Your Hoochie Coochie Man.” The set also includes raw performances of “Baby, Please Don’t Go” (Big Joe Williams), “Don’t Fight It” (Wilson Pickett), and “Lucille” (Little Richard).

    During their residency at the London Fog, The Doors frequently worked out new songs on stage that would eventually appear on various studio albums. At this show, the band played two originals. The first, “Strange Days,” would become the title track for the band’s second studio album, which also came out in 1967. This is one of the only known live recordings of this track. The other Doors original, “You Make Me Real,” wasn’t officially released on a studio album until Morrison Hotel in 1970.

    “To hear ‘Strange Days,’ that came out on their second album, in almost final shape so early on was truly amazing,” says Jac Holzman, the President of Elektra Records who signed The Doors to their first recording contract.

    Going back to the band’s earliest days is a natural starting point for The Doors 50th anniversary celebration.

    Track Listing

    1. Rock Me

    2. Baby, Please Don’t Go

    3. You Make Me Real

    4. Don’t Fight It

    5. I’m Your Hoochie Coochie Man

    6. Strange Days

    7. Lucille

    London Fog 1966 is a pre-order and will ship on or before street date, December 9th, 2016.

  28. Thanks Quad Linda thanked for this post
    Likes Simon A liked this post
  29. #41
    A.K.A. - GOS GOS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Central Illinois
    Posts
    6,742
    Points
    40,081
    Level
    100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 100.0%
    Achievements:
    OverdriveSocialVeteran25000 Experience Points
    Awards:
    Activity Award
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: Stereo & Mono LP & CD--What are you waiting on?

    Haha - I heard one of the songs from this on satellite radio yesterday and I was like.....wow, I used to have that record when I was a young kid back in the early 70's. Sooooo - I go to discogs in search of...

    The Royal Guardsmen - Snoopy's Christmas LP....and I scored one. Seller was asking $17 and I sent him an offer for $10 and he agreed.
    I always LOVED the cover....

    Snoopy's Christmas.JPG

  30. Thanks Quad Linda thanked for this post
    Likes svengaleekie, Spock, Snood, Quad Linda liked this post
  31. #42
    1K Club - QQ Shooting Star Snood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    1,965
    Points
    9,631
    Level
    65
    Level completed: 94%, Points required for next Level: 19
    Overall activity: 22.0%
    Achievements:
    OverdriveSocial5000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Awards:
    Community Award
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: Stereo & Mono LP & CD--What are you waiting on?

    Quote Originally Posted by GOS View Post
    Haha - I heard one of the songs from this on satellite radio yesterday and I was like.....wow, I used to have that record when I was a young kid back in the early 70's. Sooooo - I go to discogs in search of...

    The Royal Guardsmen - Snoopy's Christmas LP....and I scored one. Seller was asking $17 and I sent him an offer for $10 and he agreed.
    I always LOVED the cover....

    Snoopy's Christmas.JPG
    Ha Snood had that one toooo lol


    FUNK ME

  32. Likes GOS liked this post
  33. #43
    A.K.A. - GOS GOS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Central Illinois
    Posts
    6,742
    Points
    40,081
    Level
    100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 100.0%
    Achievements:
    OverdriveSocialVeteran25000 Experience Points
    Awards:
    Activity Award
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: Stereo & Mono LP & CD--What are you waiting on?

    Just ordered this album from Popmarket for $19.95 shipped...brand new.

    JohnnyCashChristmasSpirit.jpg

  34. Thanks Quad Linda thanked for this post
    Likes Snood, Quad Linda liked this post
  35. #44
    organ of Corti junkie kap'n krunch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Some country where you can't criticize the govt.
    Posts
    4,409
    Points
    64,158
    Level
    100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 80.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteranCreated Blog entryOverdrive50000 Experience Points
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: Stereo & Mono LP & CD--What are you waiting on?

    Broke down and ordered the Ortofon Stereo Test Record (the SQUARE WAVE GOT TO ME!!!)...
    Since it ships from Denmark , no customs are involved!!!
    Avatar: a Goddess...Capucine -...The Ice Queen
    -------------------------------------
    "LIFE is NOT in Stereo , it's in SURROUND, so why limit your music to stereo...? By that same train of thought we should've stayed in MONO..." -Me

  36. Thanks Quad Linda thanked for this post
    Likes GOS, Quad Linda liked this post
  37. #45
    A.K.A. - GOS GOS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Central Illinois
    Posts
    6,742
    Points
    40,081
    Level
    100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 100.0%
    Achievements:
    OverdriveSocialVeteran25000 Experience Points
    Awards:
    Activity Award
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: Stereo & Mono LP & CD--What are you waiting on?

    Got a couple albums coming...

    Fleet Foxes (debut album)

    fleet foxes.jpg

    Sufjan Stevens (excellent artist)

    sufjan.jpg

  38. #46
    A.K.A. - GOS GOS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Central Illinois
    Posts
    6,742
    Points
    40,081
    Level
    100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 100.0%
    Achievements:
    OverdriveSocialVeteran25000 Experience Points
    Awards:
    Activity Award
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: Stereo & Mono LP & CD--What are you waiting on?

    Hahaha! I just purchased my first 7" 45rpm Vinyl since the early 70's. I couldn't resist the nostalgia. So, I ordered a 3 vinyl set of Ringo Starr. Should be fun to add this to my growing vinyl collection. All three come with the original artwork that would have been present back in the day...and a poster. All in a small box.

    Shipped for $19.95

  39. #47
    Quad Goddess & Moderator Quad Linda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    DROP YOUR WAD ON QUAD Chicago, Illinois
    Posts
    7,235
    Points
    335,793
    Level
    100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 38.0%
    Achievements:
    OverdriveSocialCreated Album pictures50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Awards:
    Posting Award
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: What Are You Waiting On?

    CD's:

    7-Harry Belafonte
    Calypso Carnival & The Warm Touch

    8-Harry Belafonte - Homeward Bound & Belafonte Sings of Love

    9-Henry Mancini
    Big Screen / Little Screen & A Concert of Film Music

    10-Henry Mancini
    The Big Latin Band of Henry Mancini & The Latin Sound Henry Mancini

    11-Henry Mancini
    Theme from "Z" and other film music & Debut!

    12-Henry Mancini - Mancini Concert & Mancini Plays the Theme from Love Story

    13-Roosevelt Sykes
    The Honeydripper & Face To Face With The Blues
    KWAD KITTY

  40. #48
    A.K.A. - GOS GOS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Central Illinois
    Posts
    6,742
    Points
    40,081
    Level
    100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 100.0%
    Achievements:
    OverdriveSocialVeteran25000 Experience Points
    Awards:
    Activity Award
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: Stereo & Mono LP & CD--What are you waiting on?

    Always enjoyed Zebra's debut album from 1983. Used to have a cassette copy - looking forward to album on Atlantic.

    Used/Mint for $7.99 shipped.

    Zebra 1983 debut.JPG

  41. Thanks Frogmort thanked for this post
    Likes Frogmort, kap'n krunch liked this post
  42. #49
    600 Club - QQ All Star Frogmort's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    617
    Points
    8,577
    Level
    62
    Level completed: 43%, Points required for next Level: 173
    Overall activity: 16.0%
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience PointsVeteranSocial
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: Stereo & Mono LP & CD--What are you waiting on?

    Quote Originally Posted by GOS View Post
    Always enjoyed Zebra's debut album from 1983. Used to have a cassette copy - looking forward to album on Atlantic.
    Not really that familiar with them overall, but I LOOOOVE 'Who's Behind the Door'!

  43. Likes GOS liked this post
  44. #50
    A.K.A. - GOS GOS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Central Illinois
    Posts
    6,742
    Points
    40,081
    Level
    100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 100.0%
    Achievements:
    OverdriveSocialVeteran25000 Experience Points
    Awards:
    Activity Award
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: Stereo & Mono LP & CD--What are you waiting on?

    Just ordered the Elvis album from Popmarket for $14.99 shipped. Couldn't resist the 24 hour sale...with no shipping.

    blue hawaii.jpg

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •