Djabe - Witchi Tai To (2015 edition, Deluxe Mediabook, 64 pages, 2CD + 2DVD)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

grill

800 Club - QQ All-Star
FYI, a fantastic mediabook from Djave for ca. $21 (http://www.djabe.hu/diszkografia/djabe_wtt2015_eng.html, [email protected])

MB_font.jpgMB_0.jpgMB_1.jpgMB_2.jpgMB_discs.jpgMB_back.jpg

Are these titles readily available in the shops in Hungary? I am visiting Budapest in August and it would be nice to buy some surround while being there.

Good Qn.. nothing against emailing them to order but I do feel Djabe management should get these discs "out there" you know? I mean, more in the hands of Amazon, Burning Shed, etc... so they are more readily available to a wider audience.. unless they only want to sell to us QQ folks who have a grill 'in the know'..? :eek:

I've described Surround sound a couple of times this year to mate's (who knew little/nothing about it) as "music's best kept secret"..
one day I'm hoping the genie will be well and truly out the bottle and it'll get more mainstream acceptance (it feels right now, with the "Steven Wilson Effect", AF's Surround SACDs and Rhino's Fleetwood Mac 5.1's and especially Rhino's new Quadio Chicago set.. like the Surround tide is turning somewhat.. doesn't it?)

Good Qn.. nothing against emailing them to order but I do feel Djabe management should get these discs "out there" you know? I mean, more in the hands of Amazon, Burning Shed, etc... so they are more readily available to a wider audience.. unless they only want to sell to us QQ folks who have a grill 'in the know'..? :eek:

I've described Surround sound a couple of times this year to mate's (who knew little/nothing about it) as "music's best kept secret"..
one day I'm hoping the genie will be well and truly out the bottle and it'll get more mainstream acceptance (it feels right now, with the "Steven Wilson Effect", AF's Surround SACDs and Rhino's Fleetwood Mac 5.1's and especially Rhino's new Quadio Chicago set.. like the Surround tide is turning somewhat.. doesn't it?)

I agree, wholeheartedly, Adam. I have a couple of the Djabe titles (one is MLP DVD~A 5.1 (Sheafs are Dancing) and IS BY FAR ONE OF THE BEST SOUNDING HiRes discs in my collection and another with Lossy DTS 5.1...but still sounds great) and that email link does not have an ordering LINK. The ones I did manage to get were from AmazonUK (and they weren't cheap). For some reason, the Steve Hackett ordering link doesn't work, either (they do handle some Djabe titles).

Djabe deserves to be heard. Perhaps Grill could contact the band and direct them to QuadraphonicQuadForum with a link to order. It would certainly be to their advantage as THIS BAND ROCKS!

The band's discography http://www.djabe.com/diszkografia_eng.html

Addenda: I just emailed them and asked them to visit QuadraphonicQuadforum and introduce themselves and provide a link so that we might order directly from them and provide a PayPal link, as well to facilitate ordering.

Back