Fire Garden; Prog rock new album in 5.1 CD/DVD (with FLAC download option)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
While I would hand on heart prefer a DVD-A spec disc, it is your work to present as you wish and I respect your decision. fwiw, I will support this new surround music release with a purchase, irrespective of the format and I thank you for the opportunity to enjoy the music in 5.1, so.. thanks for that!

Me too!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DVD-A might sounds fancy but it is not fully supported by new DVD players not even Playstation. Therefore 95% of the fans might not able to play disk as per their liking.

DVD-AV could solve the problem but as someone mentioned only few professionals can do the authoring for it and it is expensive for Independent musician like me.

Most labels these days are doing DVD-V, new The Pineapple Thief record is DVD-AV because of Bruce Soord :D

I am doing 5.1 because it was on my wishlist and I got opportunity to work with Bruce. Having DVD adds extra $1000 USD to my CD packaging but my music is all about giving the experience that I enjoy as a fan so its a win win for everyone :)

Thanks for all the support. I really appreciate it.

Feel free to pre-order www.pledgemusic.com/projects/firegardenmusic

Cheers,
Zee

Ouch! Something tells me I just made the wrong assumption. I ass-sumed the Flac download also contained 5.1....but in retrospect, I bet it doesn't. :(

On your demand I am now offering downloadable 5.1 FLAC ...If you want to change your Pledge to downloadable FLAC 5.1 Please contact Pledge Support Team.
[h=1]Choose 5.1 FLAC Download + AccessPass[/h]
Thanks,
Zee

I listened to more of Zee's songs at bandcamp and if this new album is anything like his previous one, should be a really fun listen.
Have ordered his 5.1 flac today.
Not sure about others but in previous album am hearing Dream Theater influences and one of the songs had a Blackfield/Steven Wilson sound to it.
People should head over to bandcamp and check out Fire Garden songs to get a good idea about Zee's sound.

peter

I listened to more of Zee's songs at bandcamp and if this new album is anything like his previous one, should be a really fun listen.
Have ordered his 5.1 flac today.
Not sure about others but in previous album am hearing Dream Theater influences and one of the songs had a Blackfield/Steven Wilson sound to it.
People should head over to bandcamp and check out Fire Garden songs to get a good idea about Zee's sound.

peter

Thanks Peter for your comments. Yes the first record 'Sound of Majestic Colors' was more in-your-face and written whatever I wanted to do at that time therefore you might've heard heavy Dream Theater and Porcupine Tree influences. New record 'Far and Near' which is coming out in September 2016 is more atmospheric and dynamic, you will still hear some Pink Floyd, Steven Wilson, Dream Theater, Opeth influences which are in my blood :)

I have uploaded few teasers as well on pledgemusic site check them out.

Here are some useful links for other friends

PledgeMusic to preorder new record featuring Jordan Rudess (Dream Theater), Jimmy Keegan (Spock's Beard) and Mixed by Bruce Soord www.pledgemusic.com/projects/firegardenmusic/
Bandcamp to stream or order Fire Garden https://firegardenmusic.bandcamp.com/

Cheers,
Zee

I just uploaded the first full length song for your pleasure. The mp3 digital release is on Friday September 23rd.

Digital 5.1 and FLAC on following week.

Cheers,
Zee

I just uploaded the first full length song for your pleasure. The mp3 digital release is on Friday September 23rd.

Digital 5.1 and FLAC on following week.

Cheers,
Zee

I got a email this morning for mp3(do not care for) and was going to ask when the 5.1 flac is going to be available but see here that you said it would be next week.
Will we get another email when its ready or keep checking here for info.?

peter

I don't understand, it says "closed" on the pledgemusic page. I can not buy this album?

I just downloaded the Stereo FLAC and went and looked on the Pledge album discussion to see what I could find on the 5.1 and found this posted by Zee,

"5.1 FLAC pledges will get both editions (Stereo and 5.1 FLAC). I will upload 5.1 mix early next week most probably Monday or Tuesday. Sorry for Inconvenience we are currently testing the DVDs so waiting for final tweaks if required"

Back