Fire Garden; Prog rock new album in 5.1 CD/DVD (with FLAC download option)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just downloaded the Stereo FLAC and went and looked on the Pledge album discussion to see what I could find on the 5.1 and found this posted by Zee,

"5.1 FLAC pledges will get both editions (Stereo and 5.1 FLAC). I will upload 5.1 mix early next week most probably Monday or Tuesday. Sorry for Inconvenience we are currently testing the DVDs so waiting for final tweaks if required"

Ah, thanks for that!

Thank you for your queries.

I have uploaded Stereo FLAC and mp3s.

5.1 FLAC will be out in couple of days ... Bruce has sent it testers few days ago they will take approx. 2 to 3 days for any issues. I am expecting to get the DVD ISO and 5.1 download on coming Tuesday

For those who missed the pre-order opportunity the pre-orders will be up on our bandcamp page http://firegardenmusic.bandcamp.com from October 7th and official release is October 21st you can sign up for our email address on the website www.firegardenmusic.com

CDs will start shipping end of October.

Hope you guys like the music and again thanks for awesome response, your contribution really helped to release this record.

Cheers,
Zee

I got a email this morning for mp3(do not care for) and was going to ask when the 5.1 flac is going to be available but see here that you said it would be next week.
Will we get another email when its ready or keep checking here for info.?

peter

yes you will get email notification

Hi all,

I have uploaded 5.1 FLAC edition expect an email from Pledge Music soon. Due to unsupported format of 5.1 FLAC (on pledge music website) they will send manual emails to all 5.1 pledgers. It's a one big giant 3 GB ZIP file.

Thanks for all the support.

Cheers,
Zee

Hi all,

I have uploaded 5.1 FLAC edition expect an email from Pledge Music soon. Due to unsupported format of 5.1 FLAC (on pledge music website) they will send manual emails to all 5.1 pledgers. It's a one big giant 3 GB ZIP file.

Thanks for all the support.

Cheers,
Zee

Has anyone got their email for this yet and download it?

Is this download option only for the people who bought the diwnload or also for the cd/dvd option?

Hi Rob,

5.1 FLAC Download option is only for those who Ordered it. It costs same as the CD/DVD. I got many requests to release digital 5.1 that's how this option came up.

Unfortunately I cannot make it available of all CD/DVD pledgers but what I can do if anyone wants 5.1 download option then send me email with your pledge ID of CD/DVD to info at firegardenmusic dot com

This offer is only on this FORUM

Cheers,
Zee

Hi Rob,

5.1 FLAC Download option is only for those who Ordered it. It costs same as the CD/DVD. I got many requests to release digital 5.1 that's how this option came up.

Unfortunately I cannot make it available of all CD/DVD pledgers but what I can do if anyone wants 5.1 download option then send me email with your pledge ID of CD/DVD to info at firegardenmusic dot com

This offer is only on this FORUM

Cheers,
Zee

Hi Zee,

Sorry to be a pain but a couple of things to ask of you please,

a.) have the CD/DVD sets come out yet?

b.) how do I get the 5.1 download please?

I am a CD/DVD pledger but did not get a 5.1 FLAC email.

Many thanks,

Best wishes,
Adam

Hi Zee,

Sorry to be a pain but a couple of things to ask of you please,

Many thanks,

Best wishes,
Adam

Hi Adam,

> Not yet CDs are sent for manufacturing they will start shipping end of October.

> Email me your pledge ID to info at firegardenmusic dot com I will send you the download link

> CD/DVD pledgers will get only mp3 digital download. see my response above if you want 5.1 FLAC

How many of you CD/DVD pledgers are interested in digital FLAC ?

Back