• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Quadraphonic Quad and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Want to buy: The Moodies Blues - A Question of Balance SACD

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Simon A

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
Hi everyone,

I'd like a VG+ copy of this sweet album. I'm offering $35 including shipping to Quebec City.

Thank you for looking! :)

Hi everyone,

I'd like a VG+ copy of this sweet album. I'm offering $35 including shipping to Quebec City.

Thank you for looking! :)

Are you adamant you want an authentic copy, since the artist will not benefit? If not PM me. If so, good luck.

Are you adamant you want an authentic copy, since the artist will not benefit? If not PM me. If so, good luck.

Yes, my collection will benefit from an original release. Thank you for asking thought. :)

I feel your pain. This is the only one that I did not get when I saw them all the time. I keep thinking I will find one used sometime in one of the music stores. It worked for the one Elton I never bought new.

I found one copy so thanks to everyone for the suggestions. Please consider this thread closed. :)

Back