Best Selling Multichannel SACDs

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Simon A

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
It's interesting to see that amongst the top selling items on CDJapan, this disc is popular enough to battle Anime icons like Sailor Moon. :D

I'd curious how many units will have sold by the end of 2016.

CD%20Japan%20Top%205_zpstkiyclgs.jpg

I view those "rankings" as nothing more than marketing tools on those sites...

The Top Selling charts are both informational and they do help sales since music fans are wondering what everyone else is buying.
And it's something that is easy to add to the search engines on the sites. As a result, we're seeing more and more of them on sites like Acoustic Sounds and Native DSD (Top Selling Stereo, Top Selling Multichannel, etc.)

The Top Selling charts are both informational and they do help sales since music fans are wondering what everyone else is buying.
And it's something that is easy to add to the search engines on the sites. As a result, we're seeing more and more of them on sites like Acoustic Sounds and Native DSD (Top Selling Stereo, Top Selling Multichannel, etc.)

I agree...that's what makes it a great marketing tool:)

I guess I don't understand the "best sellers". Seriously, to date, Herbie Hancock has sold more than any of the Doors titles...which have been on the market a LOT Longer Wow.... :flame

i was going to order one but shipping costs more than the disc.

Make the order by phone and ask them for the rate for "media mail" and see what your cost would be..when I want to buy something like that I usually use it as an item to fill the order and get FREE SHIPPING at the $89 price point...keep in mind also that if you use the promo code 10PERCENT you get a discount...so that $10 item is $9...here are some offerings to consider..and that James Taylor Gold Cd is a good one(y)

I guess I don't understand the "best sellers". Seriously, to date, Herbie Hancock has sold more than any of the Doors titles...which have been on the market a LOT Longer Wow.... :flame

There are many different "parameters" on these "charts"...I don't think any of them are "to date"...just recent sales...and why I call them marketing is that they never tell you how many have sold...the top seller could be 1 or 2 or who knows how many...it's not quantitative...you can see it's 30 days on acoustic sounds HERE...nothing wrong with them doing that...it reminds the buyer what's available...you just can't take it seriously as a data source

Back