Ben Craven - Last Chance to Hear (BluRay Limited Release)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you everyone for your replies!

Individual FLAC files it will be. (Anyway, I didn't have much luck testing one large FLAC file with cue sheet on a couple of devices.)

Once I finish sorting out an off-site download location, I'll email a free link to the Bandcamp customers (and also add the surround download as a separate option somehow).

Many thanks!

I've listened to your album a few times in the past and really enjoy it; it's been on my shopping list for a while. As a 5.1 FLAC download option, I would buy immediately. Can't wait for this, and your other work! :) Thanks for the commitment, and for engaging with us here!

Thanks to QQ members posting about it, I bought the DTS CD about 4 months ago. Started playing it in the car and kept it there for weeks! I appreciate that higher resolution files will be made available. Cheers!

It looks like the bandcamp page has been updated to include 5.1 Surround Download.
Link again:

https://bencraven.bandcamp.com/album/two-false-idols

$5.00 Australian.......An absolute bargain .
I have been having a listen to this and it is really good album and great mix.
Good work Ben Craven.
I,ve no idea when purchases of the cd/dvd will get a link , so just hang on there !
Do remember time zone differences when waiting for download links.
Bandcamp is Fab !! Use It.Check the top sticky for more bands !!

I got a message last night from Ben that included a link to the download. Very much appreciated

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I got a message last night from Ben that included a link to the download. Very much appreciated

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is wonderful..! imagine how much money we would save if every upgrade from lossy to Hi-res were similarly free! :D
so far I have been unable to successfully download the FLAC file in the link provided (I get a message saying the link has expired) but I have just emailed the artist and look forward to hearing their Hi-Res surround music soon!

It looks like the bandcamp page has been updated to include 5.1 Surround Download.
Link again:

https://bencraven.bandcamp.com/album/two-false-idols

$5.00 Australian.......An absolute bargain .
I have been having a listen to this and it is really good album and great mix.
Good work Ben Craven.
I,ve no idea when purchases of the cd/dvd will get a link , so just hang on there !
Do remember time zone differences when waiting for download links.
Bandcamp is Fab !! Use It.Check the top sticky for more bands !!

So, I Just purchased the surround download only. Eh.....so what next? I got an email thanking me, but how do I get the music? :)

Hi everyone - the emails have gone out but I discovered the download links appear to expire after 24 hours. If you have any trouble, please reply to the email so I can send you a new link.

So, I Just purchased the surround download only. Eh.....so what next? I got an email thanking me, but how do I get the music? :)

Hi GOS. The system is not automated at this stage - my apologies! I sent you an email containing the download link about an hour or so after I received the purchase notification. Please let me know if it didn't show up!

Hi everyone - the emails have gone out but I discovered the download links appear to expire after 24 hours. If you have any trouble, please reply to the email so I can send you a new link.

Hi GOS. The system is not automated at this stage - my apologies! I sent you an email containing the download link about an hour or so after I received the purchase notification. Please let me know if it didn't show up!

Perfect! Thank you Ben, and thanks for the wonderful music. Listening now and it sounds excellent! More music in multi-channel would be most great!
Keep up the great work.

Gene

I haven't heard anyone say this - but at least vocally, I hear some Steven Wilson influence. Or I should at least say, that it reminds me of Steven Wilson...which I think is a good thing. :)

And, the song Enough About You instantly reminded me of Steve Miller....which also is a good thing. How cool for me to find these bits and pieces that it reminds me of. Wonder if others notice this?

Listened to his other two albums today. Seems like "Two False Idols" is just the tip of the iceberg. This is some top-notch, A+ Prog Rock!! Can't wait for them in surround now.

Back