Quad LP/Tape Poll Hot Butter: Kappa Maki (aka More Hot Butter) [CD-4]

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rate "Kappa Maki" (More Hot Butter)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• 5: Mediocre

• 1: Utter crap

• Total voters

EMB

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
Since 2002/2003
Album released in stereo in the USA in 1973 with different track sequencing as MORE HOT BUTTER; quad edition, available only in Japan [Musicor CD4W-7064] repackaged under title above.

Side 1:

Kappa Maki
The Masterpiece
Sounds
Syncopated Clock
Mah-Na, Mah-Na

Side 2:

Space Walk
Slag Solution
Tequila
Percolator
Wheels
Skokiaan

ED :)

All I can really say is I wish these had a Q8 or Q4 counterpart. The mixes sound really energetic and exciting and fit with the music with the occasional panning instrument or the odd 'around-the-world' whizz-bang geegaw. But a mix this adventurous tends to highlight the limitations of non-tape formats. It's discrete, but not discrete enough due to it being CD-4/SQ/QS. A Q4 of this title would be amazing.

CD4 is as discrete as tape if set up right!

All I can really say is I wish these had a Q8 or Q4 counterpart. The mixes sound really energetic and exciting and fit with the music with the occasional panning instrument or the odd 'around-the-world' whizz-bang geegaw. But a mix this adventurous tends to highlight the limitations of non-tape formats. It's discrete, but not discrete enough due to it being CD-4/SQ/QS. A Q4 of this title would be amazing.