Soundgarden - Badmotorfinger 5.1 Blu-ray Audio (Nov.18.2016 - only via Super Deluxe)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Possibly, maybe, one of my favorite surround discs. Listening now. Moderators, please add POLL, it's been out now quite awhile.

agreed, soundgarden deserves to be better represented in the surround polls

Superunknown was not the best representation of Soundgarden in surround

I mean Chris Cornell probably had one the best voices of any musician in the last 50 years

don't believe me, just try and hit the notes he hit :yikes

"just one note could cut my throat, just one note could make me die" - anthony

agreed, soundgarden deserves to be better represented in the surround polls

Superunknown was not the best representation of Soundgarden in surround

I mean Chris Cornell probably had one the best voices of any musician in the last 50 years

don't believe me, just try and hit the notes he hit :yikes

"just one note could cut my throat, just one note could make me die" - anthony

It's true, the surround isn't the best...but the flat out rock and roll factor for that title is great. I love it.

It's true, the surround isn't the best...but the flat out rock and roll factor for that title is great. I love it.
Not to mention the most expensive $150.00 box set, with the rotating powered saw blade, the on screen graphics, there is more to life than just surround.

Sorry we missed it the first time around, but we finally have a poll for this title:
https://www.quadraphonicquad.com/fo...4058-Soundgarden-BADMOTORFINGER-Blu-Ray-Audio

I'm just curious as to how many people will actually vote on this disc. I have a feeling the expense of this box set is driving a lot of people away from purchasing it, including me... :couch
Thanks for the POLL, I'll do a mini review later.
I agree with you, obviously a big expense for a hard rock, not prog rock release. QQ seems to be more Prog than Hard rock. But a poll is a place where we can all go and make decisions on whether or not to purchase based on others opinion. In the case of this expensive box set, maybe, others may try to purchase at cheaper than original prices?

Votes are very high, so far, which is totally deserved, IMO.
Only 9 votes! Some hero step up and bring this superb surround hard rock title some legitimacy.
The link above doesn't work for me. Had to find the poll on the index tab of the poll list page.

Just ordered this as I’ve been waiting for the price to drop. Last box I’m buying for awhile (hopefully Abbey Road).

Should be here Friday will post impressions. Can’t wait to listen!

If you wait long enough......importcds drops the price to under $85 every so often
Well the set arrived less than 24 hours after ordering. This things a monster, packed amazingly well. Can’t wait to give it a spin after work!
Indeed: I was fortunate to find it on their site in the high US$80s last year, and jumped on it along with all of the Fleetwood Mac DVD/CD/LP sets at once. That was a megabox when I collected it from the depot! 🤩 The foam packing did a great job of protecting everything within. Now, if only the GN'R orWhite Album box sets could fall to similar pricepoints..... 😅

Back